Escape Plan

"Lower your head and follow me through this way" I told Prince Eun and his wife. Prince So discussed with General Park about the situation and he was more than happy to help his daughter escape this place. Baekah and Woohee also made a scene to convince the king. According to the plan Woohee is leaving and Baekah is also leaving with her since he likes her.

I am sure the king is already aware of their relationship. So, I didn't bother to worry about them. Prince So has been distant since I announced my motive about him being the king. He doesn't speak to me like usual unless it requires. Though it bothers me I didn't ask him about it. My main concern right now is to get them both out of here safely.

"What if anyone see us?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Prince Eun. "She is wearing a maid dress and we are covering you so we can manage it" he made a noise like he disagrees with me. "Are you sure about it?" I sighed irritated. "Do you want my help or not?" I raised my voice unknowingly. "Stop shouting at him. He is still a prince" his wife defended him and I held back my anger. I know she is right.

"Just follow me before anyone see us" I told them calmly and walked quietly. "Ouch" I rubbed my forehead when I bumped in to someone. "Hae Soo noona" I looked up and saw Prince Jung. "What are you doing here?" he looked behind me and his eyes widened. "Isn't that -?" I clasped my hands around his mouth. "Don't make any noise" I pulled him to room near to us. "What is happening here?" he whisper yelled at me. "You know the king is trying to kill them both. I am just trying to save them" he looked at all of us for a minute. "I will help you guys too" I looked at Prince Eun and shrugged my shoulders. "Fine then" I looked outside to make sure no one is there. "There is a secret tunnel at the bath place which will lead to lake side. Take them there and I will follow you guys in a minute"

"Ok" I walked towards the garden where I was supposed to meet Prince So after getting them out of here. "Wait" I cursed the person for stopping me again. I was surprised to see princess standing there alone. "I was looking for you" she announced and signalled me to follow her. I sighed loudly and followed her. "What do you need princess?" I asked her as politely as I can in this situation. "I heard you have been hanging out with my brother a lot. I would recommend you to be in your limits"

"I am sure you must know already who is following who then" she hit her hand on the table. "Don't try to act smart with me. you are just mere court lady" she got up from her seat. "Even if you want it won't work for you" I smiled at her. "You don't know my intentions and I could say the same for you" I told her. "If there isn't anything else you have, I will take my leave" I bowed to her and walked away from there.

I made sure to check if she is following me before reaching the garden. "Am I late?" I asked once I reached the garden. "No, I was just enjoying the view" I took the time to observe his side profile. "Have they escaped?" I shook my head. "Prince Jung ran in to us and I left them with him" his head snapped towards me. "How can you leave them with him?" I smiled at him assuring. "I trust him"

"He will help them and be there in ten minutes" he thought about it for a second. "Woohee and Baekah are waiting for them at the lake" he replied. "General Park is ready with his team if it is needed at the south border" I hummed in reply thinking about everything. "I hope he won't have to interfere"

"Is everything ok?" I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, I am" I looked around the place. "We should leave too. they must have reached by now" we both walked to the lake side silently. We didn't have any conversation at all. It was odd to not have him speak to me but I guess I can understand where he is coming from too. He must be confused with my change of personality all of sudden.

"Watch out" I shrieked in surprise when he pulled me in to his arms. I looked down and saw there was some metal things spread on the floor. "It is a trap for intruders" he commented seeing my confusion. "Thanks" I moved away and focused on the route this time. "There they are" I pointed to the figures in the distance. "Prince Eun" I called him waving when we reached there. "Thank you all for helping us"

"Just make sure to stay hidden for a while" I warned them and thanked Prince Jung for helping us. "Where are you planning to go anyway?" Prince So asked them. "We are -" Prince Eun was about to answer but his wife stopped him. "I don't think it is safe to tell you that" I smiled seeing how much she care for him. "Take care of yourself and don't get too much attention" I told Prince Eun once he bid his farewell to others. "Try expressing your feelings to that person. You never know he might like you too"

I looked at Prince Eun surprised. Surprised that he still remembers my conversation with him on that night. He gave me a hug before leaving the place. I watched them until they disappeared in to the night light. I sighed happily. I was able to save two of them at least.

"Hae Soo?" I turned around and realized Prince Jung also left. "What does he mean you like someone?" he asked me straight forwardly making me freeze. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Hope you enjoy this chapter and any guesses on it will end?

Comment and vote

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥