Choices

I was waiting for him at the temple place but he never came. I wanted to tell him I like him too and show him that I have accepted the hair pin but no avail. It was near to the dawn and I realized he wouldn't come. But I still hoped to see a glimpse of him. I sat on the ground from the ache in legs. I have been standing here for almost five hours but he didn't come yet.

I decided to leave the place so I got up and turned to leave. "Ahh" I screamed when I saw a shadow in front of me. "Shh" he shushed me and I closed my mouth with my hands. I observed clearly and realized this is a woman actually not a man. She seemed to be in her mid-forties. She covered her face with a black veil. In other situations, I would have screamed like hell seeing her but not now. something in her eyes seemed familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked her curiously. "It is surprising to see you not scared" this was her answer to my question. "To answer your question, yes you know me" I looked surprised at her. "But I don't remember you" she smiled which made her eyes wrinkle a little. "I am sure you won't. you were very young when I visited you" she looked at me fondlingly from up to bottom. "You grow up very well"

"May I know why are you here?" she grabbed my shoulders startling me a little. "What are you doing?" I asked her concerned when she started murmuring something. "Shh. I am trying to help you" she closed her eyes and read something which I can't understand. Once she finished, she opened her eyes and placed her hand on my forehead. "This will helps solve the things you will face in future"

"What things?" I asked more like myself. "I am really happy to see you still have the courage and hope in you" I stood dumb founded by her words. "You will do good. Don't forget that your parents are always watching you from far" I was about to ask her how she know about my parents but she pushed my chest with her finger and I suddenly started feeling light. I fell backwards hitting my head on the ground.

****

I groaned with head ache when I woke up. I looked around and realized I am in some kind of hut. I got up placing my feet on the ground. I slowly walked out and saw I am in indeed a small hut. This seems like a house from village. But as far as I remember I was in the palace when I fell. "Hello?" I loudly yelled to see if anyone is there. "Is anyone here?" I called again but no response. I sighed deciding to go back but stopped when I heard someone. "I see you are awake"

"Who are you?" I asked him confused. "I see ahjumma didn't tell you anything?" I frowned at his words. "Ahjumma?" he smiled patting the spot on the rock near him. "I am her nephew actually" I was about to ask him who he was talking until I realized I did meet some woman at the temple place. "How did I end up here?" I asked him taking a seat on the rock. "My aunt brought you here" he sat beside me on the ground. "Are you feeling ok now?"

"Yeah, but the thing is why am I here?" he shrugged his shoulders. "Aunt said you need to heal your body and mind so she brought you here" does that mean I am not in the palace? Then what about the time? Am I in future or past? Is there a chance for me to return back to my original life again? "Will you go back if you have a choice?" I looked up and saw the same woman. "How do you know what I am thinking about?"

"I can hear things well" she smiled which somehow bothered me. "When can I leave?" I asked her hoping to leave early. "When you are ready?" I scowled at her twisted words. "Can't you speak properly without all the complicated words" I huffed folding my arms over my chest. "Just say it clearly like you can leave now or tomorrow" she chuckled at me. "Sometimes it is not as easy as you said"

"Oh dear" she took my hand in her hands. "If I ask you now to choose, whether you want to go back or in to future will you tell me? if you answer this question then I will let you go to wherever you want to go" I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off. "Remember, you can not change your choice later. You will have to deal with the consequences" she waited for me to answer but I couldn't answer her so easily.

"Think wisely and tell me your decision when you are ready" with that she walked in leaving me alone with my thoughts. Can I really go back to my old life? if I do, I can forget about it all and leave normal life like usual. But what about the princes? I know Prince Eun will die after Prince Yu becomes the king. Brothers will have bloodshed among them.

Then again it is just a drama which I happened to enter in. it is not like they are real. So, I can go back right?

But what about your feelings for Prince So

My heart asked me and I know I couldn't answer it. I know I love him but will it work out even I if go back there. As much as I tried my best, I couldn't stop the king nor Lady Oh deaths. But I will miss them for sure. I don't think I can be able to see anymore deaths there. After a lot of thinking, I have decided what I wanted to do. I got up to tell her my decision. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... This is not happening in the palace if you are confused. Y/n has to make a choice to choose her real life or as Hae Soo in drama. So what do you think will she choose?

Comment and Vote

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥