1

[Jeno POV]
Right now I wanted to fucking kill everyone. This is ridiculous how my parents think they can control my life. I don't fucking care about this kingdom anymore. This is piece of hell on earth. I fucking hate that this is what my parents wanted. I want to destroy the Gem. It's the only thing that can stop whatever my parents are planing in the future. I fucking hate this shit. I can't stand it anymore. My parents want me to fucking fuck with some random girl and then get married what the hell is this? This is mental torture for me. I don't want to get married. I don't want to fuck some random ass girl. WHY do I have too?! I hate this. I hate that my parents have to control everything for me and I can't say anything at all. Anything. Not even 'why?'. They've gone to far before they would set me up and make me date random girls but now..they are arranging a marriage where the groom doesn't want the wedding.

Why does this happen all the time? I hate it. I hate the fact that my parents take advantage of the fact that I am being next in line for being a king.

"JENO!" My dad yelled.

I ran down the stairs and saw my father sitting in his throne with a few letters in his hands. Beside him was Johnny Hyung.
"Yes father?" I asked trying to cover up the fact that I am slightly annoyed.
"You've got another wedding option." My father states.

Another one?! What the hell? I swear I am
Going to shoot this man.

"Who?" I asked I was interested in the person but not in marriage.
    "It's actually a guy. His name Is Na Jaemin." Johnny said.

   A guy?! I don't really mind. Since I am BI. But. Damn I need a break. Who the hell?! I haven't heard of him. Well I don't pay attention anyways.

   "He is the Light Kingdom's son. With one of most powerful Power Gem" Johnny added as if he could read my mind
   "He is also your age slightly younger than you." My father stated.

   I just ignored the world around me and started walking up the staircase. My feet touched the marble steps. My mind was somewhere else and so was my body. My heart was far from its place. Why did I care so much? I haven't felt this way towards any marriage proposals. Why this one?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••
[Still Jeno POV]
  I called one of my closest friend Mark(Lee) from the Moon Kingdom.

(Mark| Jeno)
Hey Mark Hyung how is it going?
Good why? You seem depressed.
BECAUSE I AM!
Holy shit calm down. First tell me what happened. Did..another one come?
yes! And this time I feel something that I shouldn't!
Ooh. Jeno is in LOVE!
Hell no Hyung I can't be! I hate this! Fuck!
Hold up it might be a pretty girl..
IT'S NOT EVEN A GIRL FOR FUCKS SAKE!
WHAT?! So it's a boy!!?
NO IDIOT'
Jeez calm down. Ask them to see a picture or even hear his voice?
NO! Hell no..even though I want to. I won't
WHY NOT YOU ASSHOLE!
Ugh fine...ok. So thank you. Bye..
Bye
  I ended the call. I was still 100% confused. Why am I interested? Why am I curious? Why am I feeling like this? WHY? What have you done to me...Na Jaemin?

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
{Jaemin POV}
  My father had said that he sent my photo/Marriage proposal to the DARK KINGDOM?! What the hell. I was really shocked sitting on my bed still. Why am I caring? I never did before. Why the hell. Soon one of the maids came to my room.
   "Young Master Here is the photo of the man that your father had sent your marriage proposal." The maid spoke.

   I nodded as he gave me the envelope. She left the room. I just stared at the envelope. I opened it slowly ripping the paper. I took the photo out and stared. HOT.
PHOTO:

I was speechless

I was speechless. Why would they send my marriage proposal TO HIM?!
    Gosh I was already falling in love. HOW? HOW CAN HE MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN MATTER OF SECONDS? But...What about his personality? His character? He own self? Not just his image. But what's on the inside. Yes sure he is handsome. But! HIS CHARACTER IS MORE IMPORTANT!

   ~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
[JENO POV]
  I heard a slight knock on my door.
"Come in." I said.

The door opened revealing Johnny Hyung. He had An envelope in his hand.
"Pictures of Na Jaemin." Johnny said as he placed the thin envelope on my desk. I nodded as he closed the door and left.

  I let out a long sigh. Might as well see him. My fingertips glided on the envelope. I teared the envelope. There were 2 pictures. I flipped them over and I was shocked
PHOTO's

 I flipped them over and I was shocked PHOTO's

I was shocked

I was shocked. 
"Why is he more attractive then the others?" I mumbled . I swear that I his Duality is INSANE! Bruh..so fragile and so delicate. Yet so Handsome and elegant.

Will this work out? Why am I feeling like this. I have never felt like this.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
OK I HOPE THAT ITS GOOD. I spent my day on this. I thought it wasn't a good idea but Fuck it. So yes.
Have a good day!
~lilsushiyou