11

"Life has ways to turn some are good some are bad no one can ever describe but in my case is horrible no one can understand not even myself Can't understand." Jeno spoke as he stared at the picture with a broken frame.

"You will always be the cause of this family's sorrows,disappointment and mistakes. I do not care if you are my so called 'mother' because you are not nothing like me. You don't know me. You don't Doyoung Hyung. You do not know Father and you Do not know Jaehyun Hyung.. because if you just took time and listened to me you could've found out why I did that. Why I killed. But now I put the past behind me. But I can't let go easily knowing that you are still here in this world." Jeno spoke as he kicked the photo of his mother and him.

Jeno left the room leaving the picture ripped and broken glass surrounding it. Jeno had to keep his royal image stable.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>

Jaemin was sitting in his chair as he was doing some stuff.

"Dear Noona,
Where did you go leaving me? Why did you have to leave like this? Who did this to you? Why do you always have to be so careless yet so brave? I hate you. Dad hates you. Mom hates you. Listen why did you have to go to that place? When father told you never to go there. I do not care that you are dead now. Because I despise you. You never loved me. You only loved someone who didn't even love you back? I hate you. But now my life is weird. Soon I will be engaged and married. But if you were here you will try to kill me and my fiancé.
So it's good that you aren't here.
From your Devil angel brother,
Na Jaemin."
Jaemin spoke as he wrote the letter. He ripped it after. Tears came down his face. He wiped it as he was happy to let go of his tragic and sad past.

Oh how he enjoyed his life now.

~>~>>~>~~>>~>~>~>~>~<>~~>~>~>~>>|>

Doyoung came back from the doctor. He felt sick everyday and threw up. Apparently he is pregnant! Jeno and his father couldn't express how happy they are. Jaehyun was in pure of shock but yet proud. Doyoung didn't know the gender of the baby yet but he was still excited. But his father and husband became overprotective of him not letting him walk around and not letting him do any work. Caring for him.

"Guys! I am only a week pregnant! It's not like I am 3 months pregnant!" Doyoung pouted as his husband just chuckled .
"We know. But we want our baby boy or baby girl to be as healthy as it can be." Jaehyun smiled dimples showing.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~
Doyoung Is Pregnant!

Gender?

Boy

Girl?

So I updated bc I wanted to and also thank you for reading'
Have a good day
~lilsushiyou