2

[Jeno POV]
I realized that I am young. I shouldn't be worrying about my kingdom now. I would have to later into my future. I should be out with my friends and running around yelling shouting being myself. But here I am taking care of my Kingdom. Sitting in this meeting room where my thoughts are replaying in my head ignoring those around me.

"So that's why I think My kingdom show have a special alliance with your son." The king of star kingdom stated.
"This is nonsense! That's no use! We have enough food and we have enough shelter and warriors so I don't want you are Applying." My father shots back.

While this chaos is going on I can only think of Na Jaemin. While my father and king of Star kingdom were shouting and yelling at each other I zoned out thinking between what I am going to do or if something else would've happened. What if I haven't heard of you..Na Jaemin? This exact question replayed in my head.

"Jeno! Tell him that you want to marry my daughter!" Star kingdom yelled.
"No I do not want to marry her. I don't want to marry anyone right now and leave our palace right now before we call the guards!" I snapped.

Soon the Star kingdom was out of sight. I rubbed my temples in anger. Why am I so MAD?! My life is going down hill and I can't wait to show my parents who really is king here.

|\|\|\|\||\|\|\|\|\|\||\||\||\|\|||\||\|\|\|\\|\\|\|

JAEMIN POV
I was walking down the stairs to see my father and mother looking at a few papers and my butler helping them.
"May I ask what's wrong?" I asked

"We have so many wedding proposals for you. I can't even count how many" My mother faked gasped.
"Mother..just choose a very very handsome smart and gentle and strong kingdom. I don't mind of your choice." I said

They looked happy. I really did mind though. I didn't like any of the upper kingdoms. Such as gold heart and Crystal. They are bullshit
"Ok Jaemin you can go." My father dismissed me.
"Can I go to Renjun's house?" I asked.

My father sighed before telling a few guards to go with me. Yes, Renjun was the prince of the Snow Kingdom. Even though he was Snow kingdom he wasn't cold. He was more of a heart warming person who cares. He is sassy. He is confident. So yea.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[JAEMIN POV]
When I arrived I saw Renjun waiting for me. I greeted both his mother and father. Then I went to his balcony and decided to scare him.
"Boo!" I said

Renjun rolled his eyes.
"Now come on lemme see this 'Jeno guy'" Renjun said

I pulled out the photo.

Renjun scoffed

Renjun scoffed. He stared at him and scoffed again.

"MR DARK?!" He yelled.
"What the hell it wrong with you!"
"He is a cold hearted person. He is a bad ass"

I just rolled my eyes and stared at the picture. I don't care but why do I want to meet him? It's like a sudden urge. Something I NEED to do. Not want but need. Why am I like this? Already a simp for him.

~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP.
NEXT CHAP IS GONNA BE LEARNING TIME
OK SO..BYE
HAVE A GOOD DAY
~lilsushiyou