5

Jaemin was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice that Renjun was tapping and pushing him.
"NA JAEMIN!!!!" Renjun screamed in Jaemin's ear.

Jaemin's and his thoughts were broken when Renjun screamed into his ear. He stared at his best friend as if he needs mental help.
"What the hell was that for?" Jaemin asked clearly annoyed from his friends behavior.

"Because I was calling you and you didn't seem to give a fuck. I was calling you over and over again. But you were thinking about...WERE YOU THINKING OF THAT LEE JENO?!" Renjun screamed again
Jaemin scoffed and turned his head away. Renjun scoffed and laid down again. Both males didn't have the feelings to do anything right now. They were bored out of their mind.

"Renjun...do you think that one day our parents are going to give us the power gem?" Jaemin asked his friend.
"Yes. Obviously. When you get married then they'll give it to the family you are getting married too." Renjun replied still bored.

The two males were still very very bored. They were lost in their thoughts.
'Why am I feeling like I don't want to keep the gem? Should I destroy it? Why?' Renjun kept thinking.
'One day I'll see you...I will find you Lee Jeno. Find your inner self. Make sure that this world doesn't have to suffer again.' Jaemin replayed his thoughts.

~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~~>~>~

Jeno was a mad man. He enjoyed killing. He didn't know why. He just enjoyed every bit. The screams to the blood. The pathetic bodies to the very very lifeless bodies that couldn't move a inch. The souls that are ripped out. The screams of horror and pain were music to Jeno's ears.
He loves it. He loves it when people suffer. He hated it when they have determination. He fucking Hates it. He would make anyone under his control. He was the dominant not the submissive.

Jeno kill everyone in matter of seconds not caring. He hated where he would be the bad guy. I mean he is! Who would just kill for fun and say nothing?

"Johnny I am going to Mark Hyung's house." Jeno stated.

He didn't give his Hyung any time to say anything he rushed out of the palace and entered his car.
He drove to Mark's palace as he parked the car in the entrance. The floors were grey and marble. As Jeno made his way towards Mark's mother and father he greeted them. They both smiled and greeted back.

   "Jeno how are you?" Mark's mother asked
"I am doing fine hour highness what about you?" Jeno replied.

    They continued to talk until Mark showed up and dragged Jeno with him up the stairs.

   "Yo sometimes I wonder if I am my parents child or you." Mark said as he rolled his eyes.
   "Shut up your just jealous." Jeno said.

They contained talking and they were very deep. They were talking about.............

Food

~€~€~>~>~>~>>~€~€~€~€~€€|€~€~€~
WHAT IS THIS? Ok so I think I might delete this...what do y'all think?
Have a good day
~Lilsushiyou