9

Jeno Sighed. He had fallen in love. Wait...what is love for him? He fell in love without knowing it. He didn't know what was so special about this 'Na Jaemin' that his heart refused to hate and reject him. Why was he letting his heart and feelings take control? Why is he letting himself go and love Jaemin when he shouldn't.

     "No Jeno..Do NOT FALL IN LOVE! You will just heart him in the end. You won't love him you'll just hurt him because you are a monster. Because you don't deserve happiness. You don't..fucking...deserve to FUCKING LIVE! Jeno ...you ...worthless piece of shit...you don't fucking deserve happinesses...you don't deserve him! Jeno...You fucking monster...bastard...worthless. Useless. Madman.. you fucking asshole. WHY AM I ALIVE?" Jeno kept screaming but no would heard.

    Jeno didn't know why. No matter how loud he shouted no matter how many tears he shed. No matter how many voices come inside his head..no one would know. No one would hear no one would see and no one would ever find out.

FLASHBACK
    Jeno saw how he killed her...the love of his life...gone. He never deserved to live. Jeno loved her but hated her. Loved the way she would smile and hug him. But hated the way how she would make him fall in love with her again and again. Without knowing. Her face like an angel. Her aura was perfect. Her manners and her way of talking was really unique. Her angelic smile. Her body. Her voice. But he hated the way she would try to take advantage of him. It pissed him off.

   "I am sorry..I had too. I hate you but love you...sorry sorry...no matter how many times I say it...sorry...Winter. You will be always in my heart. No matter how much you hurt me. I will not forget you ever. Never in my life. I promise." Jeno told the lifeless body.

      When Jeno arrived home that night. His mother despised him. Knowing what her son had done she hated Jeno. She wouldn't look at her son the same way. She wouldn't care if it hurts Jeno.

  "Jeno you worthless piece of shit! Why are you s till alive? I wished you would've died instead of Winter!" Jeno's what so called 'mother' yelled at her son slapping him for the millionth time.

    "I WISHED THAT YOU DIED INSTEAD! OH GOD WHY DID YOU SEND ME THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT?! He is a mad man! He is a crazy maniac. WHO KILLED his OWN Fiancé!! IS HE CRAZY?" Jeno's mother said as he kicked Jeno again till bruises formed onto his stomach. Jeno held onto the pain while it lasted.

     His mother gripped onto his hair as she slapped him again.
   "KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE?! I AM DONE WITH THIS FAMILY." She yelled as she took a knife slightly cutting Jeno's neck. That's how the scar was formed.

       "You are a disgrace to this family Lee Jeno! Because of you I am leaving all of you!" His mother yelled before signing the divorce papers before handing it to Jeno's father.

    "IT IS NOT LIKE WE NEED YOU ANYWAY MOTHER! What kind of mother are you? Leaving before your oldest sons marriage? You cared for Winter more than me and Jeno. You can leave no one is stopping you. No one is. And no one will. Because if you don't love and want us then why should we?" Doyoung said.

     Doyoung was a respectful person that wouldn't disrespect someone. But he was angry.

   "Tch...useless shit." Their mother said before leaving.

   After that they never seen her again. Jeno thinks still to this day that it was his fault his mother had left them. That he is the reason why Winter was dead and why he killed her. But he killed her because...she was a psycho. She was trying to get her hands on the power gem but Jeno killed her. Jeno killed her.

END OF FLASHBACK

   Jeno was crying. As he thought about Winter. He just realized how much Winter and Jaemin looked. Was she haunting him? Jeno slid to the floor tears streamed down his cheeks.

    "Jeno you are worthless."  Jeno repeated.

  Jeno didn't even know why he was still alive at this point. And the fact that Jaemin looked like Jaemin wasn't helping. Tears were falling constantly.

'Why me?' Jeno asked

  /\|\|\|\|\|\||\|\|\\\||\|\|\\|\

Jaemin was seated in his bed. As he smiled to himself. He loved this moment. Gathering his precious thoughts. He smiled as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello updated this FINALLY' now you know what happened to Jeno's mother and why she is an asshole. Ok now have a great day from
~lilsushiyou