4

Lia slapped Lee Jeno...bad choice. Jeno would've killed her...but he has another idea.
"Why would you slap me?" Jeno said his tone changed

Lia gulped. She was afraid...I mean who wouldn't be afraid of Lee Jeno?
"I-I am s-sorry" she said as she stepped back.
Jeno walked closer as Lia went back and her back hit against the wall. Jeno came closer as his eyes were in pure rage. As he picked up a training sword that was laying around in his room. He threw it only a few centimeters away from Lia's face.

"I missed. Maybe I can do it will a bullet don't you think?" Jeno said chuckling.
Lia shook her head as Tears streamed down her face. As she hated this side of Jeno. This was only her first time seeing Jeno like this.

"If you don't want to get killed then get out tell your father that you don't want to get married with me and never show your face here again." Jeno spoke as Lia rushed out of the room.

~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~>~>~>~>~

Jeno was laughing like a mad man. As he dropped the bloody sword that was in his hand. He went closer to the lifeless body.
"You dumbass think that you can just betray me and can do what you want." Jeno said chuckling.
"Sorry sir..." the man spoke lifelessly.

His body was in bruises cuts and wounds. He was in total great pain. Jeno just laughed as he stared at his pathetic body. The man was coughing up blood as his body hit the ground hard again. Jeno kicked him in the ribs again. Again...and again..again. Until Johnny had to come and stop the mad-man from continuing.

"Jeno! That's enough!" Johnny said pulling Jeno out of the room.
Jeno just shook his head as his hands were converted in blood that he had shed. He just loves and enjoys it...

"Jeno you are done for the day." Johnny sighed pushing Jeno out of the room.

Jeno just nodded As he walked out of the room.

~>~>~>~>~>>~>><<<~>~|~>~>~>~><~<
[Jaemin POV]
Me and RenJun were just chilling. We really weren't just doing anything. Renjun said that he wanted to meet the Sun kingdom's Son his name was Donghyuck? But he prefers Haechan.
"So when do you want to go meet this Haechan?" I asked

Renjun shrugged sighing.
"I don't know." He replied dryly

Me and Renjun were bored out of our minds. We couldn't just sit here.
"I am bored." We said in unison

My thoughts drifted to that Jeno. When will we officially meet? When will be officially talk? When will I know his real self.
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
Jeno what are you like?

~~~~>>~~>>>>~<~<~<~<~><<~<><><>>~
Ok so sorry for short chap bc I need to update other things as well. Ok so enjoy and thank you for still being here
Have a good day
~Lilsushiyou