14

There Jaemin,Haechan and RenJun were sitting down together saying comforting words to Jaemin. He was still crying. The fact that his sister was murdered and that no one could've figured out who,angered him. He wasn't sure what to feel at this point. Happy? Sad? Mad? Frustration? Confused? All these emotions were swirling inside of him.

    "NaNa listen to me. There will be a way soon if we can figure out who killed Winter and why." Haechan assured him.

        "B-but she was m-murdered. Everyone is a-assuming that s-she had suicidal t-thoughts." Jaemin said in between sniffles and sobs.

     "Trust me,we will try to put a finger on this case. I know this is important to the royal families...but who would be suspects? No one. Because no one knew Winter as a bad person or as a good person either." RenJun said

                Haechan and RenJun were still comforting the youngest one among them.

   "Just find hope."

~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~

         Jeno stared at the piece of paper in front of him. It was a letter from the light kingdom.

What the letter said:
                 Hᴇʟʟᴏ Rᴏʏᴀʟ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ,
       I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ ᴏɴ Mᴀʏ 2, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ɪɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

      Fʀᴏᴍ, Kɪɴɢ Nᴀ Lɪɢʜᴛ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ.

   Jeno sighed. He knew that their engagement would've happened soon. He just doesn't want to get married at such a young age.

He hated hated marriage.

       Cuz it always reminded him of Winter.

      Flashback :

    Winter looked up at Jeno with a smile on her face. She caressed Jeno's cheek with her thumb. He smiled and pulled her in for a quick kiss. The two were walking in a comfortable silence.

    "I'm lucky to love someone like you." Winter suddenly spoke,catching the prince of guard.
    "I could say the same." Jeno replied.

    "On our wedding day we can flowers of all kinds,White and black and blue decorations. With some perfect neat chairs with a perfect stage. A nice 3 layer cake and 5 star food!" Winter fantasied

           "We can have balloons. Wine. And yes of course: Mochi" winter spoke again.

    Jeno smiled. He was in LOVE with her. He WAS.

          Winter looked up at the sky.
    "Doesn't it worry you that one day that you'll leave this beautiful planet. Without even choosing to. It just...happens." Winter spoke rather much sadly.

       "That you don't know how much you'll live,survive and how much luck you'll get." Jeno agreed.

     "Honestly, I'm waiting for the end. What if you don't die. What if you just wipe out of existence. You don't go anywhere. You just disappear. But one day we'll be reborn." Jeno spoke finally interacting with the conversation.

     "I've always wondering, Where do we go?"

    "Somewhere. But first let's get married!!"

~>~>~>~>~!~>>~~>>~>~>~>~>~>>~>>~>~

      Doyoung was sitting down waiting for His younger brother to come downstairs.

    "So the engagement is on May 2. That's not to far away." Doyoung teased.

      "Pfft. Yea." Jeno replied.

        "I'm so happy. Maybe. Still deciding what I should feel about this."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~

I'm backk. Sorry that it took me so long to update. I was working on my other books. I finished two of them so I'm sorry. For this book in total there won't be more than 30 chapters. So probably 27? I'm not sure. Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this.

Have an amazing day
~LilBunnyDoie