3

(this chapter is talking about the power gems in fact and how much power they control and contain)
    The power gems were the most powerful things. When they came together they were stronger than the strongest thing in the universe.
      The Dark Gem Stone was red for a reason. The Gem stones held a person that was known for the power. Such as the Devil demon itself was trapped inside the Dark Gem. Giving the Dark Gem all the dark powers such as blood ravaging. Killing. Killing was the specialities of the Dark.

     The Light Gem Stone was whitish Clear. It held the power of the strongest Angel which would be named (random!) Na Jane. The Light had the strongest powers like healing and ultimate aging. Meaning that you won't ever die.

     The Wind Gem Stone was Blue holding the strongest wind in the world. Giving powers such as tornadoes. Wind was the most mature power in the  world.

     The Storm Gem Stone was green holding the strongest storms having the worst aftermath. Having the worst methods of killing. Using their surroundings to kill you but by bit. Storms were common but serious ones would only come when those are mad.

The Sun Gem Stone was yellow holding the brightest lights from the sun. Which the light can burn you at any time. Where the Sun can bring you hope again.

The Moon Gem is grey for the surroundings of the moon not moonlight. Having a series of powers. Series of unfortunate events to those who aren't respectful.

The Snow Gem is Pink for their honesty and confidence. It held snow storms that snow would pile up for years and still not be done. Strong ice that would make anyone slip unconsciously.

THESE WERE THE MAIN GEMS. Most powerful

        _______________________________
Jeno was pacing in his room back and forth. How can he be happy when he finds out that a girl is coming today to ask for a marriage? Jeno was already mad because his father is putting pressure on him about marriage and the power of the Gem Stone on his shoulders. Jeno scanned his room looking for something that he wanted to see no, NEEDED to see. He saw the two pictures of the boy Na Jaemin. He felt calm around Jaemin. Even though they haven't met just his image looks calming. Jeno took a sharp inhale and exhaled slowly.

"I need a break.." Jeno said quietly.

Soon enough a carriage pulled up to the palace. Jeno went downstairs as he really fucking hated this idea. The girl that was coming was named 'Lia' from the Ray kingdom.

"Hello.. how are you my old friend?" Jeno heard his father speak. Jeno sighed before going downstairs.
He saw Lia who was smiling and acting all innocent which caused him to roll his eyes and scoff. He saw her father who was greeting his father and Johnny.

"Hello your majesty." Jeno said formally. He bowed and looked over to his father.
"Jisung wanted me to go over because of other stuff and missions to plan" Jeno Said making an excuse. This was a total LIE.

"Bring Lia with you.." King Ray spoke.
"No other kingdoms are allowed besides Dark light and Moon." Jeno smirked this wasn't a lie.

Jisung didn't like anyone who he didn't know and didn't like in his house. He would get mad and purposely treat them badly.
"Ok. Jeno you aren't going.." Jeno's father stated

Jeno's eyes widen. He scoffed and went back to his room. He hated how Lia thinks that they should just get married. What the hell is that than? Acting all formal for her father and when she comes alone with Jeno she acts like a those girls who think they look seductive and sexy but hell they are wrong.

Lia Slowly followed Behind Jeno. Jeno went into his room where lay down on his bed pictures of many people whom he was supposed to kill for a mission. But since that backfired it wouldn't work. Lia came inside Jeno's room and closed the door. She smirked and smiled which looked 100% ugly shit to Jeno.

"Baby.." she whined
Jeno hated that pet name. He hated it will all his heart. He will never want to hear that out of anyone's mouth especially if it Lia's.

"Shut the fuck up and leave" Jeno Growled.
Lia started walking closer to Jeno.

"We are getting married." Lia stated
"Shut up and no we aren't." Jeno said harshly.

Lia started to get angry. She saw Jeno looking at Jaemin's picture. She took the picture into her hands and she ripped the picture of Jaemin.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Jeno yelled

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!" Lia yelled
"SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!" Jeno shouted.

Lia lifted her hand as she slapped Jeno. Harshly. A loud smack echoed in the empty palace. She slapped Lee Fucking Jeno.. who is known for their harshness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how do you like it? Lia is just a name that popped into my head so...ok how's your day?
Have a great day!!
~Lilsushiyou