13

Jeno admitted it. He knows he is a mad-man. Yet he thinks life is fun and games. Psychopath. Killing innocent people. Torching them.

    "I want him dead." Jeno told his main soldier.
They nodded and headed off.

  "Jeno who did you want dead? I swear if it-" Johnny started just to get cut off
   "I wanted No one special to be killed. I just wanted him dead. Due to my pleasure." Jeno spoke as he just left Johnny standing there speechless.

    "That kid...Aish" Johnny muttered under his breath.

"He will be creating a massacre sooner or later. If he doesn't get what he wants...spoiled BRAT."

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

     Jaemin was crying in his pillow. His father hated Winter and they didn't care how she died. This couldn't just possibly happen! Like what the hell! It was a murder. Not a random suicidal thought that could've popped in Winter's head.

     "R-Renjun t-they can't be *sniff* s-serious." Jaemin sniffled.
    "They are. Nana trust me. They do care yet we can't do anything. This world contains many killers. We don't know who to trust and who to not." Renjun reasoned.

      Jaemin just let out a sob in response. The heartbroken young boy wasn't letting his sister die without knowing how and why. There has to be a reason for each lie and truth. Yet they haven't cracked the code for anything that can get them a step closer to the crown and the killer.

  "I-I am not getting m-married until we f-figure out how my sister d-died!" Jaemin huffed.

      RenJun sighed. His best friend was being a child again. Renjun knew that no matter what Jaemin would be engaged with Jeno in less than a week.

    "Nana. You can't change the fact that you are getting engaged in a few days or so." RenJun said smiling softly.

    "I'll call Haechan. He would make sure something good would happen. Trust me. For once" Renjun spoke as he dialed the phone number of the one to be named "Haechan"

    "Yea Nana is upset, can you come?"

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~~>~>>~>>~

Holy shit. Ok this is a short chap ik I'm sorry. I will update! So have an amazing day and also....thank you guys for reading!

Lilsushiyou