10

Jeno had tears running down his face. As he couldn't so control himself anymore. The pain was haunting him. He heard the laughter and the taunting. He pulled his hair in frustration. Tears gathered up in his eyes are tears fell. He looked at his hands.
     "These hands I killed you with. Why are you STILL HERE?!" Jeno yelled as he was going insane.

       Jeno stared at his hands. All he could see was Winter's hands laid on his. As he placed the ring on her finger. Smiling. He looked up at the mirror and saw no one beside him. He punched the mirror. Not caring if glass got stuck in between his knuckles as the blood dripped from the end of the glass. The remaining broken glass pieces fell onto the floor shattering. As he stared at his hands before he heard his door open.

      He looked to see Jaehyun running towards him.
  "Jeno! What the hell did you do? You might hurt yourself." Jaehyun yelled at the younger who just stared.

    "Hyung. I killed her. She is still here. She is taunting me. Haunting me. Laughing at me. Make it stop. Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!" Jeno yelled as he fell onto his knees crying.
      "Jeno. Winter is GONE. What do you mean laughing  at you? Taunting you?" Jaehyun asked worriedly.

    Jeno pointed beside him where he saw Winter. When Jaehyun looked Winter was gone. Like she disappeared into thin air.
     "Jeno..no one is there." Jaehyun said quietly.
"Hyung...Jaemin looks like her. He reminds me of her. He reminds me of her smile. Personality. Aura. Eyes. Everything. Everything about it was like Winter. What did I do to deserve this? Why I must fall in love with Jaemin. Hyung I-I love him." Jeno cried.

      Jaehyun was shocked and taken aback from these words. He hugged Jeno. Doyoung came into the room. All he could see was: Tears,Blood,glass Jaehyun comforting Jeno. And Jeno.

     "Jeno?" Doyoung said quietly.
    "Hyung. Save me...she is back. She is taunting me. I-I can't" jeno cried.

    Doyoung was shocked. He didn't know what was Jeno talking about.
"Winter"

    ~>~>~>~>~~>>~~>>~>~~>

Jaemin was laying in his bed. Bored out of his mind. No one could possibly blame him. He had nothing to do. He sat on his bed for awhile before looking at his picture that he had hanged up in his room. It had him,his mother and father. He smiled. He had a perfect family. He was very happy with his life but he felt like something was always missing. Something was gone and was needed. It wasn't a 'want' but it was a 'need'.

      "What am I missing in life?" Jaemin muttered.
   He stared at his picture once again. As he sighed.

   "Life  isn't fair." Jaemin sighs
     "It isn't."
    "Because when you want to be happy. You can't there is always a reason.." Jaemin told himself

"There is always a reason behind each happiness and sadness. Sorrows and joys . Tears and smiles."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

      Jeno was going insane. He was a mad man. He couldn't control himself any longer. He hated himself. He wanted things to end. He wanted the whole world to know how he truly felt. He hated this life. He hated the life with Winter in it. He hated the life with Winter without.

    "Winter you never meant anything to me. Really. You used me. Try taking advantage of me. Try being the boss. But you should know I am the boss. That's why you are in this pathetic place right now. You deserved to die. No matter how much I think about it. You always lied to me. You traitor. Trying to take control of my family. Your plan was to bait my mother then my father. But I caught onto your plan faster. So you only got to my mother. Putting you in the grave and putting my mother to suffer. You wanted me to suffer right? You wanted to haunt me and taunt me. Laugh at me. I hate you Winter and I always will.  No matter how much I used to love. I am going to hate you and forever. Because you belong in hell. You belong with the devil. You deserve to burn in hell's flame. I hope you have realized that I have never loved you and never will. Because you were just like the rest. Trying to use me. Trying to steal me. But once I let loose I stay loose. The demon inside me has been Awoken by you. Only you. You are the reason for everyone's suffering. Including your own." Jeno spoke as the rain hit his umbrella as he looked upon Winter's grave stone.

     Standing that the grave staring at it. He had no respect for it. No shame. Nothing. He had no reason to respect it. No matter how Jeno looked at it..he felt like it was the right thing to do.

   "Winter always know that no matter how much you try to take advantage of me..I will always take the lead. It doesn't matter if you are alive or dead..either way I take the lead. Because you are too weak and pathetic. You never belonged in my heart you never claimed it. Because this was all fake love." Jeno spoke As the rain gotten heavier and heavier.

     "Till next time.." Jeno spoke as he turned around and walked to his car. Putting his umbrella away and driving away from the old graveyard where no one goes.

    ~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>
Ok..so I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!
~lilsushiyou