Chapter 2

293 words

It's been a week since they've left. A week since they left Alex at home. A week since Alex has slept. I'm watching him like I normally do when Pip is asleep when there's a knock at the door. Alex gets up to answer it.

It's a lady in a beautiful red dress. "I know you are a man of honor and I'm so sorry to bug you at home but I don't know where to go and I came here all alone. My husbands doing me wrong. Beatin me. Cheatin me. Mistreatin me. Suddenly he's up and gone. I don't have the means to go on." She makes me nervous for some reason. I shake it off. This girl is 23! What could she do to Alex?

I watch as he gives her $30 he had stashed away. He also offers to walk her home. Ah Alexander. Always the gentleman.

"You're to kind, sir." She says as he drops her off at her house. She turns red and leads him to her bed.

"Alex! Stop right now! This won't get you anywhere!" I shout, even though I know he can't hear me.

"Staaaayyyy."

"Heey." No. Alex. STOP.

"Hey."

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON. DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO YOU-" I stop myself as they start kissing passionately. "alex. why would you do this? just say no. it's not that hard." I leave. I can't bear to watch this anymore. "You f*cked up Hamilton. You f*cked up bad. I can't believe I ever loved you, jack*ss. Eliza's too good for you. You don't deserve her. You don't deserve me. You don't deserve anyone. You're lucky I can't tell anyone except for Phillip and I don't want to break him. I care about him too much."

A/N

Sorry this is a short chapter. I wanted to be in and out of this chapter as soon as possible. And guys, remember, ALWAYS TAKE A BREAK. That's it, peeps! I love you!

-Asher