The Park

George is just sitting on his bed thinking about video ideas.

"I need some fresh air, but where to go? Maybe the park? Yeah a nice walk around the park seems great." 

George gets out of bed and gets change, a blue hoodie and jeans.

 He walks to the park 3 blocks down from his house. He gets there and sees 6 people, 4 children and 2 adults. Well they weren't really children they were teens, 2 of them were younger then the other two, but he walks around them. 

"Hey! You!" he hears one of the younger teens yell. 

George turns around and sees a blond boy call him over. George walks over to the young blond boy. 

"What's your name?" the blond boy asked 

"Tommy! You don't know the man!" one of the adults yells

"But he seems so lonely!"  Tommy chuckles 

"Its okay" George says to the adult "My name is George, and I'm guessing your Tommy?"

"Yes, it is I! TommyInnit!" 

"Tommy!" the other young boy yells 

"yes Tubbo?" 

"You're bother is bullying me!" Tubbo yells 

"Don't worry Tubbo! TommyInnit is here to save the day!" 

"How old is he?'' George asked as he walks over to the 2 adults

"14.. I'm surprised he still acts like a child, I'm Philza by the way! But you can call me Phil." 

"Ok Phil, I'm George, what about the other young one?" 

"That's Tubbo, he's the same age as Tommy, there a big mess when they are together." The other adult say.

"Oh! Well that seems like a lot! Oh and you are?" George says

"I'm Jschlatt, but you can call me Schlatt"

"Nice to meet you two!" 

"DADZA!! Tell Wilbur and Techno to stop teasing me and tubbo!!" Tommy yells.

"Tommy! You are 14! Stop acting like a toddler and suck it up!" Phil yells 

"yeah, you guys are babies!" Techno says laughing

"Techno stop teasing Tommy and Tubbo, you to Wil. You guys are acting like children. For fuck sakes" Phil says angerly.

"yeah, yeah" Wilbur says annoyed

George chuckles a bit 

"How old are the other two?" George asked 

"Wilbur's 16 and Techno is 17" Phil says pointing to them as he says their name

"Oh that's, well I should probably get going now" George says 

"Oh ok! Oh and if you don't mind maybe you can babysit them? when me and Schlatt are at work? That's if you don't mind and aren't busy." Phil asked

"Oh I wouldn't mind at all! I'm never really busy." George agrees 

"That's great! Ill give you my phone number and ill contact you when I need one." 

"Great" George smiles

They Trade numbers and wave farewell as George walks away. 

George notices that its getting late. 4:37. George gets home pretty fast. By the time he gets home it 4:53.

Am I hungry? Nah. To tired to make something to eat. 

George goes upstairs and gets ready for bed. A shower would be nice. George gets in the shower, the nice warm water and his skin feels nice , it feels like the rain, George loves the rain, to bad it hardly rains where he lives. George gets down with his shower and gets his cloths on, a white baggy T-shirt and some plaid pajama pants. George gets into bed and goes on his phone for a couple hours. Its now 12:46. George turns off his phone and goes to bed.

end of chapter.