George?

10:47

George wakes up to silence. No talking. No notifications. What should he do today? Go take a walk? No. Stream? I guess, he hasn't streamed in a long time. He takes a quick shower and gets dressed, a black hoodie and jeans. He gets on minecraft, he gets a call its Sapnap.

"Hey George!" Sapnap greets

"Hey Sapnap!"

"I have someone for you to meet! I met him 2 months ago. Sorry I didn't introduce him early, I wanted to get to know him first."

"Oh, that's fine. Well, who is it?"

"George meet Dream"

"Hey George, we meet again." Dream says, you can just hear that he's smiling from his voice.

"Wait you know each other?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, we met I think 2 days ago." George answered

"Oh, cool, Dream you wanna add him to the SMP?" Sapnap asked

"Yeah, ill add him."

"What SMP?" George asked

"I have an SMP, and me and Sapnap were just talking about adding you. If you don't mind." Dream answered

"Oh, yeah I don't mind"

"I told you that he would want to join" Sapnap jumped in

"Yeah, I guess you did." Dream says laughing nervously

They played minecraft for a while. George didn't stream though. They played for a couple of hours. Its now 2:36.

"Ok, I'm going to get off now" sapnap says

"Ok see ya later" Dream and George say in sync

"Bye"

"Bye"

It was now only Dream and George. They just got to know each other more, nothing really to  special. They continued to play Minecraft, and talk and joke around. They did that for a few more hours. The time was now 6:35. They stared to get tired, they were just going to text for the rest of the time. They turned off their computers and started to text for a bit. The time was now 9:56. They both got tried and went to bed.