The Hangout

A text from Clay? What could he possibly want? Not that its a bad thing, it's just that its almost 10:00 at night. 

Dream: Hey George! It's me, Clay. I'm sorry to bother you, but I was thinking, do you want to go to a place to hangout?

George: Sure! But what place?

Dream: That's a surprise ;).

George: Oh please. What's the place! Tell me!!!

Dream: If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise!

George: Please!

Dream: No! You're going to have to wait for tomorrow. Oh and ill pick you up at 10 am.

George: Ok, fine. My address is *************

Dream: Thank you! I can't wait till tomorrow!

George: Me too! I just want to know where we're going.

Dream: Guess you'll have to wait :).

George: Yeah, Yeah I guess. Whatever, well I'm going to go to bed now, I'm tired from babysitting those kids I took to your shop.

Dream: Haha! Well good night George!

George: Goodnight Clay!

George turns off his phone, and gets changed really quick. He gets into bed and heads off to sleep.

--

The next morning. George gets up and checks the time. 8:14. He goes through his closet and grabs a long-sleeve rainbow striped shirt with a white collar and high-waisted baggy mom jeans.  He gets in the shower, cause he feels like it... He gets out and gets changed. It's now 9:27. George still has a couple minutes before Dream gets to his house. So he just sat on his couch, on his phone till he heard a knock on his door. It was Dream, He was wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. George opens the door and greets Dream.

"Hello Clay!" 

"Hey George, you ready to go?" 

"Yup! Still don't know where we're going."

"Of course you don't, I didn't tell you!"

"Well yeah, no shit"

Dream chuckles a bit. Then they walk to Dreams car and gets in it (yeah no shit, I'm pointing out the obvious on my own words). It wasn't really awkward during the drive. It was mostly filled with conversation, a comfortable conversation. It took 15 minutes to get to where they we're going. 

"A flower field?" George asked

"Yup! I just thought we can walk around and run around getting to know each other."

"That's smart."

"I know, and your dumb for not figuring that out"

"Hey! It's not like my brain is connected to yours!"

"George I'm messing with you!

They get out of the car and start heading into the field. They start to run and walk around while getting to know each other. It's Sunday so Dream didn't have work. They ran around chasing each other for a couple hours. They finally come to a stop and relaxed and sat in the field. They just laid in the field joking and talking to each other. 

"This was really fun!" George says laying next to Dream

"Yeah, it was!"

They began to laugh, and start joking around again. It's now 4:28 pm. 

"Hey Clay?" 

"hm?"

"Can we stay and watch the sunset?"

"Of course! I was actually thinking they same thing!" Dreams says chuckling

Dream's chuckle made George giggle. Dream stares at George smiling. George stares back smiling. Their eyes lock together. They stared into each other eyes for a while till the sun sat.

Once the sun sat, they left. The car drive was filled with a comfortable conversation again. Dream drops George off at his house and they wave goodbye. George gets changed into a white T-shirt and black plaid pajama pants. George gets into bed and starts texting Dream again. They text for a while till they decided to go to bed. They say goodnight and head off to bed.

End of chapter 

sorry for the short chapter I was tired.