The Rain

George wakes up to the sound of rain drops. George loves the rain. He loves dancing in the rain. So he gets up, gets dressed. A plain white crop-top hoodie and the light blue skirt Karl gave him. (Im sorry I had to)

He gets in his car without hesitation. He drives to a parking lot, no cars in sight. It was perfect. George gets out of his car and starts dancing, laying in the rain.

George is dancing until he feels some hug him from behind. It was Dream. "Clay? What are you doing here?" George asked "I could ask you the same thing." Dream responded. "I'm dancing in the rain. I love dancing in the rain." George answered. "Well I do to, that's why I came here." Dream says looking like he has an idea. "What if we danced together. In the rain." Dream said not sounding like a question but a statement. "Uh, sure! Why not!" George says

Soon they are both dancing in the rain. Dream twirls George a few times. They kept dancing for a while. With smiles on their faces.

A bit later, they are both laying in the rain. Still no cars. They have a nice conversation. Dream then sits up. He grabs George's hand. "What are you doing Clay?" George asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to hold your hand." Dream says turning his head towards George. "Oh, ok." George says facing Dreams face, but also getting a little red. They both lay there in silence, a comfortable silence. Then they both sit up, still holding hands. "You ok George?" Dream says, making eye contact with the small brunette. "Yeah, just a little cold" George says, stuttering. "Here" Dream says taking off his hoodie. "Thanks but you sure your not going to get cold?" George asked putting the hoodie on. "No, I'm good. Plus, you need it more." Dream says grabbing George's hand again.

"Why do you like holding my hand so much?" George asked.

"I don't know, I just do." Dream responded

They both make eye contact for a while, saying nothing. Just looking into each other's eyes. Dream turns him body facing George. George soon does the same after him. George noticed that the eye contact was broken by Dream moving his eyes down to George's lips. George happens to notice that Dream moved a little closer. Soon enough their foreheads were touching.

"Can we stay like this, for a bit?" Dream asked closing his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah we can." George answered as he closed his eyes as well.

Soon before George knew it. Their lips connected.

End of chapter.