It all changes

George's into the kiss. It felt so real. Dreams movement, it's something. Something powerful.  Dream thens pulls away realizing what he did. "George, I'm sor-" Dreams words were cut off by George kissing him. Then they both let go. Foreheads still connected. "I love you George." Dream whispered "I love you too." George whispered back.

A while later they say goodbye, and leave. On the way home, George thinks about what happened in the parking lot. Did that really happen? Was it all real? Of course it was real.

George gets home. He realized that he was still wearing Dreams hoodie. He then grabs his phone to text Dream.

George: Hey Clay, I'm still wearing your hoodie. Do you want it back?

Dream: No, keep it. You look good in it :)

George: Oh um, ok.

George got a little red, over a text. Over a text! Whatever. It doesn't matter. George then decided to take a shower to calm down.

After his shower. He decided to stream for a bit. He streams for 2 hours then gets off. He gets ready for bed, it's getting late. It's 9:24.

George wakes up to silence. Then he hears a  "ding" coming from his phone. It was a text from SnapMap.

SnapMap: Hey George!

ColorsNotFound: Hey!

SipNip: Do you want to come over today?

Gogy: Sure! Why not. I have nothing to do today anyways.

SnapChat: Great! See ya soon!

George then gets dressed. Dreams hoodie and black jeans. George then gets breakfast and eats it fast. He gets in his car and drives to Sippy-Cups house.

George gets there and Sip-cup and Dream are waiting for him outside. George gets out of his car. It's kinda awkward between him and Dream, but it's a comfortable awkward. "Hey George!" Sapnap says. "Hey!" George responded. Soon Karl and Quackity come outside. "George!" Karl and Quackity go to give him a hug. "Whats up!" George gives them a hug back. "Wait I just noticed, isn't that one of Clay's hoodie?" Karl asked. "Oh, um," Dream and George both say stuttering, making the other 3 laugh. "Yeah it is." George finally answered.

They all head inside and hang out for a bit. Watched tv, played game, talked. "Hey George! Why don't you stay the night." Quackity suggested. "Uh, sure. But I'm going to have to go home and get my stuff." George agreed. "You don't have to, you can borrow my cloths, since they fit you so well." Karl said. "Ok then." George agreed once more.

Quackity, Karl, and George all go to Karl's room. They just hang out a bit, nothing special. "So, George." Quackity say looking away from Karl. "Hm?" George says looking at Quackity. "First you can call my Alex" Quackity says. "But we have a question for you." He continued "Ok, well what is it?" George asked. "Clay told us that, you guys kissed yesterday, is this true?" Alex asked. Then they noticed that George starts to get red. "It is true!!" Karl say excited. Karl then starts to jump around. "Karl calm down." Alex says holding his shoulders. "Ok, ok" Karl says taking deep breath's. They both look back at George, he's hiding his face into his sleeves. "Oh my god! That would explain why he's also wearing Clay's hoodie!" Karl says as his and Alex's faces both light up. George then sits on the ground still covering his face with his sleeves over his hands. "Stop. Stop it." George says muffled but Alex and Karl still hear him.

Dream and Sippy-cup (ok I'll stop🙄✋) soon then enter the room. George is still on the ground covering his face. "What happen? Why was someone jumping?" Sapnap asked. "Nothing, nothing." Alex says seeming like he shrugged it off but he really didn't. "George are you ok?" Dream asked sitting down in front of George. "Mhm" George says muffled but they heard him. "Then why is you face dug into you sleeves?" Dream asked concerned. "No reason, no reason at all." George answered still muffled. "Well can you look at me?" Dream asked. "No." George says stuttering. "Come on George, please." Dream says. "Why do you wanna see my face?" George asked. "Well there's gotta be something wrong if your face is dug into you hands." Dream says all so concerned. "I told you nothings wrong." George says. Dream then stands up. "Karl, Alex. What's wrong with George?" Dream asked. "He's ok, he's just a little red." Alex answered. "Red? Why?" Sapnap question. "We just embarrassed him a little that's all." Karl says. "How'd you embarrassed him?" Dream asked. "No more questions!" George picking his head up from his hands, panicking. George then stands up. He's still a little red from before.

Dream then goes up to him, and hugs him. Karl then squeals silently, no one heard. "So what do you guys want to do?" Sapnap asked. "I don't know?" Dream answered still holding onto George. "Are you going to let go of him?" Alex asked. "No." Dream responded holding George tighter. "Why, I want my friend back." Karl says trying to pull them away. "No." Dream says holding George closer to him. "Well what does George want." Sapnap asked. "I want my own space, sorry Clay." George says backing away from him. "No." Dream says rapping his arms around George again. "Someone's clingy today." Alex says crossing his arms.  "No." Dream say digging his head into George's shoulder. "Well then why don't you bring him into you room and cuddle him there." Alex suggested. "Yes." Dream says picking George up. "Noooo! My friend!" Karl says disappointed. Karl then runs after them, or well try's to. Alex stops him. "My friend." Karl says disappointed.

2 hours later. Dream is finally done being clingy. They head out of Dreams room, into the living room where the meet Karl, Alex, and Sippy-Cup. (SIKE YOU THOUGHT! IM NOT GONNA STOP!) "You done being clingy, Clay?" Alex asked. "Shut up." Dream says sitting down on the couch. George giggles a bit, sitting down on the floor. "Why do you sit on the floor?" Karl asked. "Oh I just like it." George says looking at Karl. "Well I'm going to sit with you." Karl says dropping onto the floor.

They watch a movie. They all stayed up till the end of the movie this time. It's now 10:21. They turn the lights on. Karl, Alex, and George head up to Karl's room. Karl gets George cloth that he can borrow. Karl and Alex then leave the room so George can change. George changes, and head over to Dreams room. George then plops down onto Dreams bed, watching Dream play Minecraft. Dream then turns off his PC and gets into bed, pulling George closer to him. George says goodnight to Dream. Dream says goodnight back, leaving a kith kith on George's head.

End

Of

The

Chapter!!!!

(I'm sorry this took a while to get out there I just had no motivation recently. I'm sorry!)