Back to Blonde

Sarah was done with the brown hair she'd been stuck with for the past few months, thanks to her sister's Halloween screw-up.

Apparently, Emily had accidentally bought the semi-permanent hair dye instead of the temporary color. The semi-permanent hair dye ended up accidentally being a completely permanent brown hair dye because of some bad stocking by the store employees.

Since she couldn't remove it, and her hair kept growing back blonde, Emily had helped her keep up with the roots.

Still, she wanted her blonde hair back finally. She missed it, and never even intended to go brunette in the first place. The whole thing was a nightmare.

Emily took her to a hair salon appointment where she could get it fixed with some bleach. Hopefully there wouldn't be any further incidents.

She was told to sit in the chair as Emily explained Sarah's hair history.

As she listened, it seemed that Emily was stretching the truth a bit and adding some false details.

"Ah, permanent box dye," the hairdresser sighed, "That's gonna be a tough one to get out!"

"Sarah really mixed up the semi-permanent and permanent hair dyes?"

"Yep!" Emily confirmed, "She did that."

That was so untrue! Sarah glared her sister down as she playfully continued to mess with her.

"My sister should've read the box," Emily sighed wistfully, trying not to laugh as she saw the irritated look on Sarah's face, "Poor girl's an idiot sometimes."

"Idiot?!" Sarah mouthed to Emily, "That was you

"Idiot?!" Sarah mouthed to Emily, "That was you."

Emily was the reason she got stuck with this hair color! Why was she blaming her for it?!

Sarah would've explained to the hairdresser that Emily was lying, but she was too shy to say anything.

"I'm kidding," Emily admitted to the stylist, still laughing at Sarah's expression, "There was a mix-up, and I accidentally got her hair permanently dyed brown. She was the one that was against me dying her hair in the first place."

"Oh, well don't worry! I'll get her hair back to the way it was before!" The hairdresser promised them both.

Once it was all done, Sarah was excited to have her hair blonde again.

Emily took a picture outside, posting it to her Snapchat story: "Got my twin back!"