Rookie Red

(A/n; still don't have drawings so enjoy this gacha Serge).

Sophia and Nicholas gathered with Strongarm and Commander Anika. They were settling in position to be the first of the CDF and took seats. "Cadets...I believe you already have an idea why I called you both here" added Anika. "You found a red ranger?" Asked Nicholas. Sophia looked worried a bit but had hope Nick was right. "Correct, but he's not a top rank like you two... And the spy was" added Anika. "In fact he was fourth to everyone's surprise which meant he was getting up there". The duo looked confused while Strongarm let in Cadet Lake.

"Tyler " Serge " lake, older brother was a ranger to a different team, he was Frenzy's partner before we knew it was Frenzy, but disrespected by everyone... Mostly" added Strongarm. The blonde sighed pushing his bangs aside. "I don't know why everyone wasn't fond of me even though I put more pressure on myself" added Serge. The duo seemed hesitant but knew it was best to show respect so they helped him over. "Serge huh?" Asked Sophia curiously. "Nickname from family and friends" added Serge. "I think you can learn from the best here welcome" added Nick holding a hand out. Serge was shocked and shook hands with Nick.

Anika handed the jumper morpher to Tyler aka Serge. "Be responsible and keep that close, I think you will be able to see you are stronger then you think" added Anika. Serge gulped and took the morpher before putting it on his arm. "I..I guess I'll do my best" added Tyler. "Find that bravery in you Cadet Lake, it will not help if you stay in fear" stated Commander Anika. "Now I better give you the files to show your first mission that you three will be taking on" she said before hanging it to them. The trio got it open to study it closer reading it was on a visit to Stonehenge, rumoured to have decepticons and brainwashed Autobots may be making a base. "We'll take it!" Exclaimed Sophia happily.

"Don't mess up" added Anika in a serious tone. "Relax commander, we'll be the team you hope for" added Nick before the trio got up and left. They were teleported to an area near Stonehenge. "Guys I'm sorry your previous red ranger wasn't who you thought" added Serge feeling horrible. "None of us knew, don't apologize for something you didn't cause" added Nicholas not giving much emotion. "Nick at least be happy we got someone!" Added Sophia annoyed. "Sorry, forgive him, he's still a bit sour" she said to Serge. Serge sighed a bit and traveled with the duo.

Meanwhile in a nearby area a decepticon known as Blitzwing was lending a team of these slave bots and working with brainwashed Wheeljack and brainwashed Landmine. "Keep am eye out it should be here" added Blitzwing. He got this message and checked. "What is it Steeljaw?" Stated Blitzwing on communicator. *"listen up the two NEST rangers are in your area and they have a third with them, start the attack to get them away"* responded Steeljaw. Blitzwing's face plate rotated to a black face plate that looked like it could be on a Jack-o-lantern before he laughed. "Ooo you got it and maybe we'll make it more fun!". He got off communicator and the faceplate went to the purple one before facing everyone.

" Landmine... Take some of the con-structs and greet our friends" added Blitzwing. Landmine nodded and transformed into his bulldozer form before taking off with a small group of con-structs. Wheeljack looked at Blitzwing confused. "What about me?" He asked. "I need your intelligence here to help get the energon" added Blitzwing. Wheeljack nodded and returned to work with the remaining con-structs. "Let's make sure the energon is properly taken for Steeljaw and Megatronus" added Blitzwing. Landmine though arrived where the three rangers were and the con-structs immediately went to fight them.

"What are those things?!" Exclaimed Serge. "Robot minions is my guess, commander we have a group of human sized robots and a brainwashed Autobot what have you got for us?!" Exclaimed Nick while the trio started fighting the con-structs. *"Your brainwashed bot is Landmine, a treasured solider in the service of Optimus Prime, he got injured on entry into our atmosphere so he's one of earth's guardian bots in result after being repaired, as for your human sized bots fighting you guys I'm not sure I will see about getting Ironhide our weapons master on it with Wheelie and Sentinel."* *"Until we know what they are try and get them deactivated or destroyed and free Landmine from the brainwash"* responded Anika on comms with them. "Roger that!" Exclaimed Nicholas. He, Sophia and Serge fought them off. "Serge follow me I know how we deactivate the brainwash" added Sophia. The duo split off with Nicholas firing at the con-structs.