Sound of Identity part 2

Nicholas looked around as he went through a cave to look around. "Wait, I know how to heal myself" he said facepalming feeling stupid. "All right blue energon, lend me and Blurr your power" added Nick using it. Sure enough the blue energon glowed and healed up the duo making Nick grin. "Yes, perfect!" He said. Nick then looked around and used his wristband turning a light on so he can look around. "All right.... Now to find a way out and to the others" he added. Nick headed forward to investigate.

Soundwave was at another entrance heading the same direction and released Ravage to go investigate. *"Find the blue ranger Ravage"* stated Soundwave. He followed behind his minion. The duo looked around before Ravage seemed to growl. *"W͛h͛a͛t͛ h͛a͛v͛e͛ y͛͛o͛͛u͛͛ p͛i͛c͛k͛e͛d͛ u͛p͛? "* asked Soundwave now fully functioning and on alert. Ravage stalked ahead. Soundwave was armed and followed behind looking around. *"s͛c͛a͛n͛n͛i͛n͛g͛ f͛o͛r͛ s͛u͛b͛j͛e͛c͛t͛ "* added Soundwave taking a scan.

Nick was using his scanner and a light to investigate the caves, but froze hearing something. He hid immediately taking a look after he got in position. Sure enough he was able to see Ravage searching around nearby. "Oh no....I know what that means" he whispered. Sure enough he saw Soundwave join Ravage. "Yep there he is, though it looks like he's not the culprit who released all those attacks" added Nick thinking to himself. He gasped when Ravage started scanning the area again. *"Please don't find me"* begged Nick mentally.

"S͛c͛a͛n͛ c͛o͛m͛p͛l͛e͛t͛e͛, h͛e͛a͛t͛ s͛i͛g͛n͛a͛t͛u͛r͛e͛ s͛p͛o͛t͛t͛e͛d͛" stated Soundwave. Nick gasped a bit knowing it could most likely be him. Ravage growled immediately facing Nick. Nick got up and ran immediately hoping his team can pick up the signal. Soundwave sent out laserbeak. "L͛a͛s͛e͛r͛b͛e͛a͛k͛, p͛u͛r͛s͛u͛e͛ t͛h͛e͛ b͛l͛u͛e͛ r͛a͛n͛g͛e͛r͛" responded Soundwave. Nick gasped as Laserbeak came for him. However when Lassrbeak, Ravage and Soundwave caught up finally Nick seemed to notice a reaction to his scanner and checked.

"How am I reading a second human heat signature in front of m-" he said, but stopped gasping seeing who the heat signature belonged to. Nick looked at the trio as Soundwave got armed. He immediately looked right at the Decepticon before saying "You wouldn't destroy your honor would you............Commander Black?" He asked. Soundwave froze immediately hesitant on shooting. Nick seemed to get an idea due to him and Blurr. "She's incapable of taking back control so you've been helping her haven't you" added Nick. Laserbeak suddenly started a video for Nick that seemed to be an archive file showing Darcy finding herself in this cavern surrounded by purple energon aka the dark energon. Nick gasped as he watched seeing Darcy was always trying to escape but she was overdosed by the energon's power and she collapsed before suddenly transforming into Soundwave as the con stood up.

When the video stopped that's when Soundwave turned away and finally spoke dropping the music reverb to his tone. "She was in a coma... But when I took control I woke her up, if I let her back in control right now she won't be able to maintain it due to how much ended up overdosing her" he said. Nick was wide eyed in result knowing the information and looked at the Decepticon. "Why can't you come back to N.E.S.T., we have teams who can help, trust me, commander black isn't the only one who got energon poisoned that day....... Director Knight did too" he said. Ravage growled in reaction as Nick noticed Soundwave flinch and clench his metal fists. He faced Nick immediately and came up to him. "How?" He asked. Nick gulped feeling even more scared with Soundwave towering over him.

"Silver energon, none of you knew it was there but I saw that video is from the day the original CDF rangers were betrayed by one of their own, now I'm getting the full story, Commander Black fell into a dark energon cavern, director knight took a shard to the eye damaging it permanently and like Darcy bonded to someone from the dead..." Added Nick. Soundwave seemed to gesture in his body language that he knows who the other dead is. "Starscream...... So he found his way back to his human through this silver energon" added Soundwave. Nick gulped remembering the list but suddenly seemed to get an idea. "Oh my god....he knew, Starscream knew you and Commander black ended up together, ah damn it that explains why director knight's been acting strangely plus the fact it's almost the day Commander Black vanished!" He said. "That explains why she wanted the name added to the list of the possible identity to the mystery enemy!". Soundwave was confused taking ravage back but kept Laserbeak out. "What mystery enemy?" Asked Soundwave. Nick exhaled and told Soundwave everything that's been going on both on Steeljaw's persuits and this mystery opponent.

Once he finished talking Soundwave looked annoyed maybe? It was hard to tell because he never reveals his faceplate and optics. "L͛a͛s͛e͛r͛b͛e͛a͛k͛..... G͛o͛ g͛i͛v͛e͛ S͛t͛e͛e͛l͛j͛a͛w͛ a͛ w͛a͛r͛n͛i͛n͛g͛" he suddenly said with the reverb again before Laserbeak flew off. Nick was stunned, but heard his alert go off. "Oh no, the others are in battle and couldn't come to me" he said. Soundwave released ravage again who nudged Nick. "H͛o͛p͛ o͛n͛, r͛a͛v͛a͛g͛e͛ w͛i͛l͛l͛ t͛a͛k͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛ t͛o͛ t͛h͛e͛ e͛n͛t͛r͛a͛n͛c͛e͛ w͛e͛ c͛a͛m͛e͛ i͛n͛". Nick gulped and got on holding ravage by the neck, but not tight enough to damage him.

Sure enough Sophia, Serge, Aaron and Anika were morphed and in battle with some con-structs plus a pair of cons known as Crazybolt and Slicedice and a pair of brainwashed bots in the form of snapdragon and minicon Jolt. "And these two are Decepticons because?" Asked Aaron. "Ugh don't ask I'm too busy trying to distract myself from that foul odor emitting off Snapdragon" added Sophia. "Focus, we still have cadet Quail to find" added Anika. "She's right, so guys let's make this quick" added Serge. The group kept fighting until hearing, "GUYS HOLD ON!" yelled Nick. He soon arrived and got off Ravage. "Is that... Ravage?" Asked Sophia.

"I'll tell you all later, for now time I help you" added Nick. He activated his morpher. "Cyber force, initiate!" He said. He morphed and immediately blasted the enemies. "Get ready cause the blue ranger of life is here completing the team!" He said to them. The group teamed up and fought back releasing Snapdragon and Jolt before facing Crazybolt and Slicedice. "These two are delusional, let's fight that back" added Serge. They nodded releasing their weapons and combined them before blasting the duo.

When Crazybolt and Slicedice returned in mega mode as a fused form the team soon became their respective Cybertronians. Blurr stopped Starscream though before they could combine. "Starscream, I think you have a lot to explain, Soundwave" he said. "Wait Soundwave?" Asked Cliffjumper. Everyone looked at Starscream before the former Decepticon sighed. "We defeat them.... I'll talk" he said. Everyone nodded combining into the cyber defense force megazord. "Let's stop these two" added the megazord.

(A/n: and that fulfills part 2! But still got the story to do. We will learn the truth. Anyway hope you enjoy. Part 3 continues the arc!)