Sound of Identity final part

As it stands Serge, Nick, Sophia, Aaron and Anika were morphed and put into a fight where a potential ally and the life of a former N.E.S.T. agent were on the line. Opponents on them were chop shop, polarclaw, nitra and filch each ready to fight back. If the rangers lose then their ranger powers are taken. Soundwave struggled watching them fight shocked it's to fight for him...and the human he reluctantly rescued. *"This is Commander Strongarm, rangers here's your best approaches, first Flich, she turns into mechanical bird but she is easily distracted by shiny stuff, I think that gives you enough"* added Strong arm. "Sophia handle filch" commanded Serge. "Got it" added Sophia going for Filch. The duo fought hard with Sophia using her lightning stingers.

*"Next Chop Shop, he is like Lockdown, he doesn't care about results as long as he gets upgrades, you're going to need to outsmart him to get him trapped"* added Strongarm. "Aaron outsmart him" added Serge. "Yep you got it" added Aaron going for Chop Shop. *"Now... Polarclaw's weakness is his rage, you'll need to use that to your advantage "* stated Strongarm. " Serge can I take that one? " asked Nick. "Granted, go for it" added Serge while Nick went for Polarclaw. *"Nitra is clever, she went to the academy with me, but washed out after proving she isn't fit to protect and serve, she also has a history to lie, I would know she lied to me about being a bounty hunter and turned out to be a thief who nearly killed me cause she wanted vengeance for me whistleblowing her"* explained Strongarm. Anika exhaled getting armed.

"This one will be mine" added Anika. Serge went for Steeljaw fighting with him while Anika gets in battle with Nitra. Meanwhile Mirage and Cathy got Soundwave released while everyone was distracted and got him aside. "Soundwave hold still" whispered Cathy. Mirage handed the dark energon sample over to Cathy and the head scientist immediately worked on a device right in the field. Once done she immediately attached it to the chest plate of Soundwave only to see a huge blast nearby. "RANGER DOWN, THE DIRECTOR'S DOWN!" she and Mirage heard on comma. Soundwave immediately woke up the device glowing immediately.

Back on the field Serge, Nick, Sophia and Aaron were all facing Nitra who was the last standing while a damaged Steeljaw was close by. "Take the silver energon" added Steeljaw. On the ground was a demorphed badly damaged Anika who had lost conscious. "Yep way ahead of ya" added Nitra approaching Anika. The rangers gasped not wanting Anika to lose her power and went to interfere. Except everything was interrupted by a huge purple pulse of energy shooting out of no where and snapped Nitra into a status lock. "What the hell?!" Exclaimed Sophia. Steeljaw was stunned speechless and went to look at the source.

"Was that... An emp?" Asked Aaron. The rangers turned to look facing a female around the same age as Director Anika, but taller then her by a few inches. Her brown hair had fallen over one eye and was dressed in a ripped N.E.S.T. agent uniform like Serge, Sophia, Aaron and Nick. But she wore a chestplate that glowed with a purple light similar to the dark energon and was lined with glowing purple veins all over her. "Is that Commander Black?!" Exclaimed Nick. "No way Cathy did it!" Added Aaron. "That is amazing!" Exclaimed Sophia. Serge was unsure what to say.

Steeljaw gasped seeing the rage in the human's visible eye. "T͛o͛u͛c͛h͛ m͛y͛ g͛i͛r͛l͛f͛r͛i͛e͛n͛d͛ a͛g͛a͛i͛n͛ a͛n͛d͛ y͛o͛u͛ w͛o͛n͛'t͛ b͛e͛ a͛s͛ l͛u͛c͛k͛y͛!" Growled Darcy revealing that because her energon poison is worse Soundwave is part of her even in speech. Steeljaw escaped but not before using dark energon under Nitra, Filch, Polar Claw and Chop shop. "This better salvage someone" he muttered. Nitra suddenly laughed evilly being rescued enough to mega form her. *"I.... I request you try to save her like Shatter....I may have whistle blown her, but she's still my friend "* added Strongarm on communication. "We could but the director is down, we're one short for the megazord" responded Serge. Mirage joined the group immediately.

"I'll volunteer myself" he said. The foursome was excited immediately going to Cliffjumper, Blurr, Bumblebee and Hound. "I may not provide flying capability, but I'll lend my stealth" added Mirage. "Either way works for us, let's go" added Cliffjumper. The five united into the Cyber Defense Megazord and faced Nitra. "Oh that's just cheating" added Nitra taken aback. "We have a special request on handling you, let's see if we can fulfill it" added the megazord. Darcy though immediately pulled Anika away from the battle and to Cathy.

On the side with Cathy, Darcy and Anika, the head scientist took readings on Anika. "What did you get?" Asked Darcy her voice now sounding more normal. "Nitra got her from behind when Anika was fighting her, hang on let me see if we can get her awake" responded Cathy. She was guided by Knockout for medical treatment on Anika. "Come on" murmured Darcy holding one of Anika's hands. With help from Cathy and knockout's guide Anika seemed to wake up and cough. "There we go" added Cathy. Darcy hugged Anika immediately.

Back on the battlefield the Megazord fought against Nitra plotting out how to save her life. "She's not possessed like Shatter was, and this form lacks the silver energon power" the Megazord muttered. It still fought with Nitra and was thinking before using Mirage's stealth to avoid her. "What the?!" Exclaimed Nitra. "Wait.... That seems to give an idea" added the Megazord talking to itself. "Now we just need one last-" he said before noticing Soundwave walk to the battlefield shockingly supporting Starscream who held the star soul saber. "You're still alive?!" Exclaimed Nitra seeing the former decepticon seeker. Starscream coughed chuckling before saying "Can't kill what's already dead".

" Y͛o͛u͛ a͛n͛d͛ I͛ m͛a͛y͛ n͛o͛t͛ g͛e͛t͛ a͛l͛o͛n͛g͛, b͛u͛t͛ s͛i͛n͛c͛e͛ w͛e͛ s͛h͛a͛r͛e͛ a͛ c͛o͛m͛m͛o͛n͛ e͛n͛e͛m͛y͛ I͛'l͛l͛ h͛e͛l͛p͛ y͛o͛u͛, d͛o͛n͛'t͛ o͛v͛e͛r͛d͛o͛ y͛o͛u͛r͛s͛e͛l͛f͛ " added Soundwave. Starscream cringed in pain nodding before tossing the Saber to the megazord the best he could until Laserbeak came out and carried it so the megazord could grab it. "I've been caught up to speed, we both have, get Nitra free" stated Starscream. He then stumbled immediately caught by Soundwave. "S͛i͛t͛ h͛e͛r͛e͛, w͛e͛ c͛a͛n͛ w͛a͛i͛t͛ u͛n͛t͛i͛l͛ y͛o͛u͛'r͛e͛ b͛a͛c͛k͛ t͛o͛ f͛u͛l͛l͛ s͛t͛r͛e͛n͛g͛t͛h͛". The duo willingly transformed back to an injured Anika and the dark energon infected Darcy. "Let's use it" added the megazord. It concentrated the energy as well.

"Nitra.... We have been asked to rescue you, so consider this a spare on your life". It then combined the sword with its laser in result. "Star soul purification" it said blasting Nitra. She freaked out collapsing restored to normal while the megazord returned to be the four rangers and Mirage. "Let's get them all back" added Serge. Everyone got the Decepticons arrested and went back to the HQ along with Anika and Darcy the last to walk through. Everyone gasped seeing Darcy on arrival. "Commander Darcy Black..... Reporting for duty" Darcy said.

The group helped her out, but had to temporarily isolate her because of the dark energon. "I'll work on getting it out of your system, but welcome back" added Knockout. Darcy smiled a bit. "I feel home again" she said. Another medic tended to Anika's injuries while Strongarm decided to excuse herself. She wanted to see if she could still reconnect with Nitra.

(A/n: Concluding the arc but the story still has some to do! We got Darcy back, maybe an ally in Nitra? And Steeljaw is still out there. Anyway hope you all enjoy).