Return of the Fallen

(This will focus on Sophia mainly, but the entire team will be involved except Anika for a majority of the story).

From the secret HQ of the rangers's mystery opponent a third cylinder was opened to release the brainwashed bot inside. "You... I know you're stronger in this form, but I am having to reveal the big guns". "Now... Before you go for the rangers, I have a request, there's evidence that a certain corrupted Prime known only as The Fallen may be back". "I want you to find this prime, he will be your decepticon ally to the fight with the rangers". The brainwashed bot nodded before leaving immediately. " let's see how the rangers will handle a pair of power " he said. He looked at the Yellow ranger Sophia. "And she'll be in the middle of the problem".

In Egypt Serge, Nick, Sophia and Aaron were currently inside this pyramid. "So who's this... Fallen?" Asked Sophia. The boys gasped hearing her say that. "You're telling me you did the entire academy and never learned of The Fallen?!" Exclaimed Nick. "Even I got told about the Fallen and I'm not even a cadet like you guys" added Aaron. "Sorry..." Apologized Sophia looking down. "Let's educate then, so back in like ancient times of Cybertron before their species started coming to earth a lot there actually were 13 primes" explained Serge. "Let's specify this is before we even started meeting Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, Vector Prime, and Sentinel Prime" added Nick.

"We don't count Longarm because he's actually the alter identity of a version of Shockwave the decepticon, not the one we fought by the way" added Aaron (A/n: Reference to Transformers Animated). Sophia was stunned listening to them and looked curious. "However.... The fallen was an ancient prime who betrayed his standards he's supposed to follow, in result he was ejected and banished" added Serge. "Here in this pyramid was where he ended up sealed, but one year it was breached, since the fallen is technically still a prime, only one artifact holds the capability of reviving him" stated Aaron. "Wait... Then did..." Started Sophia gasping. "In 2009 the decepticons killed Optimus Prime and used his power to wake up the fallen, but...the courage of two humans, Sam and Mikayla, were able to find an item and let them bring Optimus back from the dead before the fallen did too much severe damage" added Nick. "Now there's evidence that this traitorous prime could be back". Sophia whimpered not liking how that sounded and stayed close.

Meanwhile the very Decepticon that the rangers was talking about was watching them. Alongside him was a brainwashed Computron but for a bonus was a brainwashed Superion. " So, a pair of Combiner forms under my control, come if your information proves worthwhile, we'll squash a few humans in the process " added The Fallen. They started tracking down the rangers with two taking by air and the third by land. Sophia heard something that sounded like it was coming to them and she looked around. "Guys, I don't think we're alone" she said. "That's impossible we haven't picked up anything" added Nick. Sophia turned towards where she heard the noise frowning.

However without telling the others she went to where she heard the noise only to gasp and dodge blasts that came at her. "Nearly had her!" Exclaimed the brainwashed Superion. Sophia gasped facing the source only to see the two combiners, a group of con-structs and a huge 100 foot decepticon. "Th-the fallen?" She squeaked. "Looks like you know me human" he said. "Scan complete, subject yellow cyber ranger, command.. Must capture" added the brainwashed Computron robotically. The fallen laughed evilly and was armed. "Even better" he said.

Sophia gasped and started fighting the con-structs and dodging blasts. She panted a bit. "Superion, Computron, I thought even combiners could resist being brainwashed, but clearly not" added Sophia. She activated her morpher in a panic. "It's morphing time!" She said. "Cyber force initiate!". Sophia morphed to the yellow ranger and started blasting the con-structs. "So... You're hiding there Autobot Scout" stated The Fallen seeing the pattern.

"Subject, yellow ranger bonded to Autobot Bumblebee, known cause... Insufficient data" added Computron blasting at her. "Ah we'll grab that energon from her" added Superion. "Sophia!" Yelled Serge. Both combiners plus the fallen turned to the voice before being blasted to the ground. Serge, Nick and Aaron joined Sophia already morphed as well. "Just in time guys" added Sophia. "Why did you not alert us immediately?" Asked Nick worried. "I'm sorry I got scared the moment I saw those three" apologized Sophia. "No matter, we're here now, but we'll have to fight without our silver ranger, shall we?" Asked Serge.