Facing the Seeker part 3

Now with Starscream weak the team marked their final stand to get their commander back as they unite with Knockout. The Autobot medic looked over the moment the four rangers showed up now demorphed. "Just in time" added Knockout. "You said you have a way we can get our two allies back on our side?" Asked Serge. Knockout nodded a bit. "I've set up a few points of interest with this tech I learned from your world wide Web, and have read that it's capable of splitting a being in half I'll explain why shortly, let me show you" he said. He led them to this clearing area before pointing out a strange orb device on this one tree branch. "Director Anika isn't supposed to have energon in her body because she's human, using the four placed devices like that one we can split her and Starscream temporarily".

He looked over at them. "You remember asking why Starscream is capable of using dark energon himself? " asked Knockout. The rangers nodded remembering. "It's because he's actually stabbed himself with dark energon before to try and boost his powers to win Megatron's favor plus reviving a fallen Decepticon named Dreadwing as a con zombie in the process" explained Knockout. The group was shocked that even Starscream has harmed himself just to prove loyalty before he defected to the Autobots. "Only problem is even though he was powered up he couldn't control zombie dreadwing". The rangers were stunned. However Nick seemed to be getting the idea.

"Both Starscream and Director Anika has silver energon in them which humans, not Cybertronians, can't have in their body, and you mentioned his dark energon experience". "This is sounding like once we split the duo, if we hold off enough, you think Starscream will used dark energon on himself to go mega" he said. "Counteracting the silver energon, I got it" added Serge. Knockout nodded slightly seeing everyone got the point. "I guess let's lure him in" added Aaron. The group agreed when the four rangers then remorphed once more. "Let's get Starscream" added Serge. "Right!" Agreed Nick, Sophia and Aaron.

The group headed to spot him noticing the fighter jet in the air. "Lure him in!" Commanded Serge. The rangers ran into the clearing area to get Starscream at them. The out of control Autobot spy followed in only to get trapped by four blasts of energy. "There it is!" Exclaimed Sophia. In result the duo got split with Nick and Serge taking Anika aside. "Be careful with him cadets" added Anika scared. Everyone followed and Aaron separated the beams so they weren't caught in it.

Starscream faced them all. "Cute, but clearly this is now all of you on me, well if something has to be done right...." He said. He started fighting them choosing not to summon minions to his aid. Director Anika groaned coughing as she laid aside while the rangers fought in battle. Knockout immediately turned on his human holoform and ran over immediately starting medical care on her. "Remember the plan guys, what we do here will rescue Starscream and Director Knight" added Serge. "Right" everyone else confirmed. They attacked Starscream before dodging immediately on one of his attacks.

"I'll get this started, Lighting stingers!!!!" Yelled Sophia. She used her weapons on him. "Good idea, follow forward!" Added Serge. The foursome all combined weapons. "We're not killing you, but we're making this match harder to defeat us Starscream" added Aaron. Starscream growled aiming to fire, but all he got was a huge blast on himself. "That'll make him stumble!" Added Aaron excited. Nick gasped when Starscream pulled out a shard of purple and he stepped back as did the others.

The out of control con turned bot chuckled evilly. "You're right, you are making it difficult...". He looked at them. " but it doesn't mean I'm not out of tricks yet!!!" He yelled before stabbing himself with the dark energon. Anika gasped a bit as Knockout ran a check while Starscream went mega form. "It worked rangers, he cured Anika which means he cured himself, knock him down a peg as you humans might say!" Yelled Knockout. The rangers nodded in response. "All right guys, recall that we're not destroying him like our previous opponents, so let's alternate our attacks" added Serge. "Right!" Confirmed Nick, Sophia and Aaron.

The four rangers soon transformed to Cliffjumper, Blurr, Bumblebee, and Hound before combining into the Cyber Defense Megazord. "I'm not killing you like the others... Not this time" the megazord said. "Aw has someone gone soft?!" Exclaimed Starscream sarcastically. The duo started fighting each other. Meanwhile Knockout helped a cured Anika up. "Good to see you cured Director" added knockout. Anika groaned holding her head but gasped seeing the fight. "Oh no he used the dark energon on himself?!" She exclaimed.

"And he's fighting my ranger cadets!". Knockout steadied her when she stumbled a bit. "Careful director you're not at full strength" he said. "No... I'm helping them" added Anika. She pushed her own limits suddenly summoning a new weapon which was placed in the megazord's hands. "What's this?" Asked the megazord while Starscream backed up in fear. "Cyber defense megazord, you've just been given the signature weapon Starscream and I used before the silver energon accident for me and him getting killed, it's called the starsaber!" Called Anika panting. "I know the intention isn't too kill him.... Use it" she said kneeling down.

The megazord faced the seeker leaving Starscream nervous. "Of course director" added the megazord.
The megazord used the saber attacking Starscream sending the seeker flying back as he suddenly was back to normal size for a Cybertronian like him. Anika stumbled over with knockout's help as she placed her hand on him. "I know you're still a spirit... But linked to me" she whispered as the duo recombined when the rangers walked over. "Starscream is he-" started Sophia. "Still here.... " stated Anika looking over to them one eye red like Starscream's optics. "But we had to recombine like the same state with all of you and the bots that create the megazord" she added.

Knockout handed over an eyepiece to Anika except she pushed it away. "No...I don't need it now" she said. "Director hold on" added Nick. The four rangers helped her back to the HQ. On return even Strongarm did a scan on everyone leaving Anika facepalming. "Strongarm" she said. "Director?" Asked strongarm. "Leave the medical to knockout" added Anika chuckling.

She ended up calling the cadets to the office to talk to them. "So... Listen cadets, I did get told you went against orders to rescue both myself and Starscream". Serge, Nick, Sophia and Aaron looked down. "We couldn't leave anyone behind director, not even you" admitted Serge. "But it was wrong of us" added Aaron. Sophia whimpered while Nick cringed assuming the worst. "Look Director we knew we were risking ourselves once we learned how powerful Starscream is, but we couldn't sit aside" added Aaron. "If that means we lose our positions then so be it, we'll prove ourselves again" stated Serge.

Anika closed her eyes as she listened to everyone nodding. She then stood up. "No, you're not losing your positions" she said. "I'm impressed actually that you four would even go that far despite knowing your shot wasn't a high chance at winning" she said before walking over her red eye glowing. "Don't do that risk again please, be more prepared" she said. The foursome were nervous now knowing the truth on the director's circumstance. "Yes director" the foursome said before leaving. Anika sat down leaning back in her chair sighing.

(A/n: And we finally come to a close. Both are free. Director gets a rest. But let's just say if you know power rangers I told you Anika is Tommy and RJ together for this series. I think you know what that means. That's all the info you get, hope you enjoy).