𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" (Y/n) heard her father yell for her, as it was a school day after all, and attending one of the most prestigious schools it's smart not to show up late. The consequences of (Y/n) being late, however, probably wouldn't be as severe on your case. This was because her fathers were actually well respected teachers at the school; Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada, aka, Present Mic. Although only the teachers knew that, your parents, more specifaclly Aizawa, didn't want your classmates to find out just yet.

The (H/c) girl reluctantly rolled off of her bedand yawned heavily while rubbing her eyes with the side of arms. "Yeah, yeah. I'm up!" you yelled back downstairs in a clearly tired voice. She approached her closet and took out her uniform before getting changed and throwing you previous clothes into a pile on the floor.

They then walked into their bathroom and began to brush their teeth as they did every other morning. And then continued to wash their face, brush/style her hair and then make their way down stairs.

She yawned once again and continued to walk into the kitchen where her parents were sat, either drinking coffee or talking. "Ah, (Y/n). Good morning!" Mic spoke loudly, well too loud for this early in the morning. You hummed in response and took your seat at the table next to Aizawa. He had a cup of black coffee, guarded by the palms of his rather large hands wrapped around it. Despite his rather cold aura, he still used the same mug everyday which had cat ears and a face.

"Anyways, I'm going. I'll see you guys later, love you," she said quietly before grabbing her things and walking out the door. She would stay at home somedays, whereas others she would spend at the dorms with the other students.

-Timeskip-

Slight change of POV.

You were now in the school grounds, looking at the large school infront of you. Aizawa and Mic always took the car and set off after you so they were always here on time anyway.

You walked through the large doors and made your way through the hallways and corridors. It didn't take long for you to approach the ridiculously tall, wide door. A small sign labelled above it with a bold writing printed onto it reading; 1-A. You pushed the door open and tucked a piece of hair behind your ears.

Before you could even utter a word, a taller boy by the name of Denki Kaminari immediantly shows up by your side and practically latches onto you. "(Y/n)!" he yelled, "Sup," you dryly responded while trying to make your way to you seat while Denki trailed behind. Your assigned seat was next to Bakugo, which, as you can probably guess, was very loud and you had to deal with his temper tantrums. If it wasn't for the fact the two of you had known each other since childhood, he would probably have attempted to blow your head off by now.

You took your seat and sat down before yawning widely, "Dude, you really need to get more sleep," Kaminari told you while her leaned on the edge of your desk. "I sleep all the time, I'm just always tired for some reason," you grunted while resting your head on the top of your desk. "Hey! Kind of like Aizawa-Sensei!" he chuckled to himself. Before you had chance to even begin to respond, a tall navy blue haired boy had entered the classroom, "Aizawa-Sensei is coming!" he would shout with doing some sort of karate chop in the air.

You sighed and lifted your head from the table, while Denki scurried away to his actual seat, which was behind you. People had always told you how your friendship with him reminded them of Aizawa and Mic's relationship in highschool.