𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐒

You and Midnight left the store and walked around the shopping centre in search for the next place you were going to go to. "Donuts~" Midnight squealed before speeding up a little bit to reach a small cafe. "Wait up!" You shouted up to her before chasing after her, Nemuri grabbed your wrist gently and sat you down on one side of a table booth while she sat on the other.

"Auntie Nemuri? What are we doing here?" You asked quietly, leaning over the table. "To get food, obviously," she said while looking at the mini menu poking out from behind some sauces and salts. "And I want donuts," she said with a smug smile on her face, "Ah, okay," you smiled before reaching into your pockets. You grabbed your phone and lifted it up onto the table until a waiter came around to ask what each of you would like to eat.

"Hiya, what would you both like to-" The waiter stopped in her tracks with a mix of shock and awe expressed on her face. "M-Midnight? The pro-hero Midnight?" She stuttered out, almost dropping her small notebook. "Mhm," she replied with a friendly smile, "S-So what would you like to eat and drink? It's on the house!" The waitress squealed, "Well, first thank you. And can I have some donuts and a tea." She told the waitress before looking back at you, "Uhm, can I have some (F/f) and a coffee?" You asked quietly. "Of course! Anything else?" "No, thank you." Midnight sent her off to collect our orders.

"Sooo~" She cooed, resting her chin in the palms of both he hands. You looked at her and tilted your head showing your were a little confused with what she was trying to say. "Who was that boy who had his arm wrapped around you?~" She teased, leaning forwards. "Oh, that's just Denki," you awkwardly told her, powering off your phone and setting it next to you on the table.

"Yeah, 'Just Denki,' you seemed pretty close. Wait are you two dating?" She asked with excitement and a smirk on her face. "What? No!" You shut her down making her huff in defeat.

-Timeskip-

After a full day of shopping with Midnight, she drove you home and handed you the bags of clothes and exectra. You opened the door of your home and greeted your parents before flopping down on the couch, inbetween both of them. "Tired?" Mic sat patting your head, you hummed in response before turning over to be now laid on your back.

You turned your head to face Aizawa before asking, "Do you know where my sleeping bag is? I haven't seen it in awhile," you exhaled, sitting up properly. "I think it's in the top of your closet?" He guessed before the two of them watched you race up the stairs.

You shuffled bed sheets and old blankets to the side at the top of your closet before seeing something coloured yellow catching your eye. You reached your hand to the back and pulled out a large, poofy sleeping bag. "Ah-hah," you triumphantly said in victory before clambering inside the sleeping bag and almost directly falling asleep because of how warm and cosy you found it to be.