"𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄"

"I guess you're right, I don't really talk about them, do I?" you thought out loud, "Well, there's nothing much to talk about, to be honest," you told him. You knew this was a lie but you weren't sure how he would react to your parents being his and your teachers. It would be fine to not tell him for a little while more you thought to yourself.

"What do you wanna do anyways, dude?" You asked him to get away from the subject, "We should go see the others see if they have any ideas," He announced triumphantly while pointing his hand in the air. You chuckled at him and stood up, "Alright, lets go!" You answered him. He brightly smiled and fiddled with the key card before, eventually, opened the door. "You first, M'lady," He joked with a smirk on his face, you walked past him chuckling, "Thank you, dumbass," you joked.

"Hey! Rude!" He whined while chasing after you down the halls, "Can't catch me!" You shouted to him before running further down the corridors. "Bet," He smiled smugly before continuing to chase after you, "Ah-hah! Got you~" He cooed, latching onto you. "Damn it, why do you have to be so fast?" you grumbled crossing your arms. "I'm just cool like that, y'know?" He teased before tickling you causing you to giggle and laugh. You normally weren't like this at all, you guessed he just brought it out in you.

(also sorry for the short chapter
ill do a longer chapter next time :>)