𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

-time skip-

It had been a few weeks now since what happened on the roof.

Denki had been becoming increasingly distant from you, avoiding you and stopping himself from talking to you whenever he could.

The class could easily sense the tension between the two of you, but stopped themselves from asking encase it was a touchy subject.

Even though you didn't show it, you hated this. You hated how he just acted as if nothing happened. How he didn't even bother to talk to you anymore. How he just started avoiding you at all costs. It frustrated you incredibly so.

~~

It was the start of a school day on a Thursday morning, you had been the first to get there as usual and were sat in the back of the class at your desk.

Surprisingly, Aizawa was already at his classroom and wide awake today.

He began walking over to your desk, taking a seat from one of the chairs close by and dragging it infront of your desk.

"Alright, tell me what's up." He grunted, tapping his fingers on your desk impatiently. "What do you mean, Dad?" You said, not bothering to lift your head. "You've been acting weird ever since that dumb sleepover. Now, spill it." He huffed, pushing his hair our of his face. "Nothing's wrong, I promise." You tried to sound as sincere as possible, even though he could tell you weren't being truthful with him. "Yeah, whatever. Just know, I'll find out sooner or later." He patted your head before returning the chair and sitting at the front of this class with a cup of coffee.

It wasn't long before students began entering the classroom. Tokoyami took his usual seat next to you as did everyone else. But you noticed something, two people were missing. It's not as if people weren't usually late, but you just found it weird at first.

You brushed it off and turned your head back to where it previously was.

You sighed to yourself and rested your eyes, not bothering to pay attention in class.

~~

Five or so minutes had passed and the sound of the large door opening grasped your attention temporarily. You looked over with a curious expression and saw the two people who were previously missing enter the room. Denki and Jirou.

He had his arm around her shoulder and her cheeks had a sum of blush on them. They were both wearing small, kind smiles on their faces and looked happy, to put it shortly.

You expression dimmed and a strangely different aura opened around yourself. Your body slightly stiffened and your tightly squeezed your eyes shut, your fists clenching on your lap. You mumbled cusses under your breath and your head slammed against your desk harder than anticipated.

The whole class looked back at you, seen as you caused a loud noise. They tilted their heads in confusion before going back to what they were doing. Even though Sero didn't exactly know what happened that night, he had an idea of the situation. Him and Mina gave each other a look before facing you and then back to Denki and Jirou.

"Kaminari. Jirou. You're late." Aizawa sternly said, with a couple sheets of papers being held in his hands. "Ahah, sorry Mr Aizawa. It won't happen again," Denki said rubbing the back of his neck and looking away due to slight embarrassment.

Denki lifted his arm from Jirou's shoulder and walked towards where his desk was, followed by Jirou, who sat directly next to him.

You grunted in jealousy before closing your eyes and undertaking relaxing yourself.

Thoughts were spinning around your head. Some mumbling cusses of jealousy, some tense thoughts presuming their relationship, and some of regret.