Johnnyboy #1

Johnny's POV

I woke up next to Pony, I had to stay the night since my parents beat me again. Soda offered to sleep on the couch and let me sleep with Pony, we both accepted that offer. I accepted it because... I have a crush on Ponyboy, I mean a huge crush. I liked him ever since we went to that church, that was when I figured out my feelings for him. I don't know if he accepted the offer for the same reason, he might've accepted it to be nice. I guess I'll never find out, I'm too nervous to ask or anything. I got up from the bed, trying not to wake Pony up. I went out the door and gently closed it. I seen Darry and Dally in the kitchen and the rest in the living room watching Mickey Mouse.

"Hey Johnny." Dally said

"Hey Dal." I replied

Dally pulled me outside for no one to listen.

"Did you ask him yet, since you guys were alone?" Dally questioned.

"N-No.. I was too scared and I want to do it during a sunset but I apparently missed it. It's fully day now." I replied

I could tell Dally was trying to think, I just awkwardly stand there, waiting for Dally to finally say something.

"How about... You do it now, then?" He asked.

I shook my head before answering "No.. I want to do it during a sunset, it'll be more magical."

"I understand that, Johnny, but I feel like Pony likes you the same way and he would say yes no matter what. Even if it's not magical, I guarantee he will say yes."

I blushed at the thought that Pony might like me back. "Okay, I guess.. um, when he wakes up, tell him to meet me at the lot." I said while walking off to the lot already.

"Okay!" I heard him yell back. I seen him go back into the house.

I was finally to the lot, I sat down on a broken down couch and waited. Until I finally heard him say my name behind me, I quickly got up. I could see he was blushing slightly. He yawned, it was so cute.

"Johnny...? Why'd you ask me to meet you here?" He asked.

I looked down, I was really scared and nervous but I remembered what Dally had said. I sighed. I looked up to meet with Ponys eyes. He was smiling but I could tell he was slightly confused.

"Pony..." I said, breathing in and out, trying to calm my nerves. "I need to tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you, I've just been to scared." I started, "I-I love you, Ponyboy.." I said, I looked down squeezing my eyes shut, I was scared to see his reaction. Until I felt him lift my head up, I opened my eyes. I felt his lips connect with mine, he kissed me and I gladly kissed back. We then stopped kissing and just looked into each other's eyes for a little bit, it was like we got lost in each other's eyes.

"Wanna tell the others?" He asked, I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We started heading to his house to tell the others.

It was a very magical day.