Johnnyboy #3

Johnny POV

It was a couple days since me and Ponyboy started dating. I've been really glingy and I'm surprised he hadn't yelled at me for it yet. I was at the lot and I was bored so I decided to head over to Ponys to see if he wants to hang out. When I got there I already seen Dally talking with Two-Bit, probably about random stuff, like they always do. Anyway, I went inside, I seen Pony on the couch. He was talking with Sodapop. When I came in, they both turned their heads towards me.

"Oh, hey Johnny." He said.

"Hey.." I started, "I wanted to know if you'd like to hang out?" I asked.

He nodded before answering, "Sure."

He got up, waved bye to Soda while I seen Soda wave me over to him. "Hey Pony! Hold on, I'll be there in a second!" I said, he nodded while talking with Dally and Two-Bit. I went over to Soda.

"Johnny." He said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Pony is feeling quite down lately." He said.

"Awe, why?" I replied worriedly.

"Personal reasons. Anyway, I want you to make him feel better." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I need you to make him happy, make him have the best day of his life. Okay?" He said while smiling.

I nodded, "okay. I will." I said. I waved bye to him and headed out the door, I went to Pony and motioned him to come on. He said bye to Dally and Two-Bit, we started heading off to the lot. While we were walking, I was thinking of what to do to make him happy. Until I finally figured out the way to make him happy.

We sat down at the lot and started cuddling.

"Hey, Pony?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Why are you sad? Did I do something?" Pony looked at me and shook his head.

"N-No, you didn't do anything.." he replied while trying to cuddle me more. I thought it was cute.

"Then... What is it...?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "D-Darry.. he started abusing me yesterday. I know I told him about us dating but the whole excitement that he had plastered on his face, was all fake. He did that fakery just to make me happy and everyone else happy too. He started abusing me after everyone left. H-He threatened to kill me or even throw me into a boys home or try to find me someplace else for I won't live with them.." he started crying after saying that last sentence. I started crying too. I pulled him impossibly closer and we started kissing. We made out for a good 5 minutes until we had to breathe.

"Wanna go to the hill?" I asked. He nodded happily and we started walking towards the hill that we first met on.