A/N Pt2

Hi, again!

Honestly, I still can't believe that this story has so many views, votes, and comments.

This is my most popular book and when I started this Wattpad account and when I started this book, I wasn't expecting to have this much attention to this book but thanks so much! I am really grateful.

But, I do wanna know what you guys want for any upcoming books.

You guys may choose:
•Kpop (Any group is fine)
•The Outsiders
•Smosh ('Cause why not? And Anthony is back!)
•Youtubers (Any YouTuber, 'cause again, why not?)

And stuff like that.
I won't be writing any smut, just because I've realized that I don't like writing smut when it comes to real life people and stuff.
But I can write something that can indicate that they might've had sex but nothing too much.
I will gladly do ships as well!

I can do angst and stuff that's sad.

I actually have so many books in my drafts. I just wanna know what you guys want. I didn't even start many of them because I don't have any ideas.

I might delete most of my stories besides this, most of The Outsiders stories, and the some of the oneshots. Only because I don't have confidence with stories. So, I want to redo it and replace them.

It will take forever but I'll try my best.

Once again, thanks for a lot of views, votes, and comments. Have a wonderful day/night and remember that you're a beautiful human being!

Goodbye! 👋🏻💜