A/N Pt. 3

Hello! Yes, I'm back. I was gonna try to write to some of you in the comment sections, but I decided to just do it like this so it'll be easier.

Honestly, I do feel bad about making Darry more of a mean and rude type of person. I remember that I got inspiration from other books, especially the ones where they made Darry mean and rude (and abusive), and so I thought it'd be fine. But I do feel bad about it because I know that Darry did love his brothers and would do anything for them, but I, as a 13 year old kid, thought that he was more mean to Ponyboy, even if it wasn't intentional. Which isn't true, 'cause now, as a 16 year old, I can tell that he did care about him and loved him with all his heart.
He just had too many things on his mind and he was stressed out. He did care about them, but I guess I thought differently back then.

I might make a new book with The Outsiders, and that'll definitely not have Darry being a mean or rude person (nor abusive). But it'll still be a BoyxBoy type of story. So, you guys can pick the ships you'll like (there could be straight ships as well) and I'll try to add them. But again, I am sorry that I made Darry that way and made some of you upset about it. I'll make it up to you all.

Thanks for reading, love you all, and have a good day/night! ♥️😊