Johnnyboy #2

Ponyboy's POV

Johnny and I were now technically dating and we were on our way to tell the rest. I could tell Johnny was shaking, he was nervous, I couldn't blame him.

"Johnny? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"U-Uh... Can we please tell Dally first" he asked while stopping us from going anymore forward.

"Why him?" I questioned

"Just, trust me on this.." he replied. I trusted him and I nodded.

We were now at the door to my house. We went inside and immediately stopped holding hands. We seen Dally in the kitchen with Darry. I went towards him, I tapped his shoulder and motioned him outside to talk. He went outside with me and Johnny. I motioned Johnny to tell him.

"Um.. me and Pony are now dating." He said while smiling and blushing. It looked cute. I noticed Dally smile back.

"I knew you could do it!" He replied while hugging him, he also hugged me. I started holding Johnny's hand again.

"When are you gonna tell the others?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm too scared, how will they act?" He said. Dally looked at Johnny and replied with, " Johnny, trust me, they will act completely supportive." Johnny trusted him and we went inside with Dally right behind us. We called everyone to the living room, they all came rushing in.

"Guys.." I started, I was still holding Johnny's hand. "Me and Johnny... Are..." I hesitated for a sec. "Me and Johnny are dating..." I finally say. Everyone actually smiled, I wasn't expecting that. Darry and Soda were the first ones that stood up, they came over and hugged me and Jognny then just hugged me by myself. I could tell Johnny was smiling at me. I went to Johnny and hugged him too, he hugged back. Everyone gave us this "awwwww" look. I glared at them, they all laughed. I took Johnny to me and Soda's room, we sat down on the bed and cuddled.

"I was not expecting that reaction..." Johnny said. I nodded "I know right." I replied. We looked into each other's eyes, we were lost in them again. We blushed once we looked away from each other.

I yawned, even though it was 10:00 in the morning, I'm still tired.

"You still tired Ponyboy?" He asked, I nodded. "How about we get some sleep, huh?" He said, I nodded tiredly. I crawled under the blankets, so did Johnny. We then started cuddling while closing our eyes. We fell asleep in each other's arms. The kiss was our first magical moment now this is our second magical moment. I love him so much.