Johnnyboy #8

Ponyboy's POV

I started to clean myself since I was covered in blood, I then put some bandages over the really bad cuts and the not really bad ones just stayed unbandaged. I was still crying, I still couldn't believe it. Darry was being forced to beat me everyday, to protect me. After I was done me, Dally, Johnny, and Soda all escaped the bathroom secretly, trying not to disturb Darry. We stopped because someone came in and we knew it was a Soc.

"Oh, hey Pony." A Soc said with a very fake cheerful voice. Me, Dally, Johnny, and Soda all turned around to face him. Darry now noticed that we were here and he looked teary eyed but he wiped the tears away, trying not to give anything away. Even though I already knew. I went behind Dally do hide, same with Johnny. Me and Johnny were hugging.

"What do you want?" Dally said. The Soc just chuckled, he looked at Darry then back at us. He was looking directly at me though, I got scared. The Soc got closer to us but I backed up.

"Awe, come on Pony... Get your butt out here!" The Soc yelled which made me and Johnny flinch. I then came out from behind Dally, I didn't want to disobey. The Soc motioned me over, I didn't move. He was losing patience, so he ran over and grabbed me super quickly where no one could catch him, I screamed a little though. The Soc took out his switchblade and whenever anyone tried grabbing me, he almost cut them. The Soc finally opened the door and took me, I was screaming. Everyone, even Darry, came out and saw them push me into their car and drove off. I could hear them all screaming but it went away, I could only hear thr Socs chuckling now. I was scared, so scared.

They were kidnapping me.