Chapter Nine

<Wilbur's POV>

I open my eyes and look around the living room. It's the middle of the night and I can't get any sleep, so I've been laying here quietly. The most boring night of my life.

I continue to lay on the couch until I hear someone walk into the living room and out the front door, must be Y/N. What could she be doing so late at night? Do I join her? I stand up from the couch and walk out the front door and slowly follow Y/N until I sneak behind her.

"What 'cha doing~" I ask laying my head on her right shoulder. She flinches and jumps back realizing it's me.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same thing. It's 1 am, why are you going out so late? You know it's dangerous." I cross my arms and she sighs tiredly.

"I couldn't sleep." She continues walking forward and I follow her. "I was having nightmares about... The accident."

A sudden chill ran down my spine and a feeling of terror filled my body. The accident, the worst time of my, no. Our lives. So many people died. "Right..." We continued to walk through the path in silence. I didn't want to remember the accident, it was traumatizing. I had nightmares for months, sometimes I still do have them.

"What do you think happened with the others?" I asked quietly. It took her a moment before she answered.

"I-I..." 

I glanced at her and could see the pain and fear in her eyes. I look down onto the floor and took a deep breath before moving in front of her and wrapping my arms around her, hugging her tightly. She hugged me back and I could feel a tear fall down my cheek, then another, and I was crying. We stayed like that for a while until I let go and I continued to look down to avoid eye contact.

"You know, on the bright side. At least we were lucky to have met each other..." She said, her voice raspy and quiet. I looked back into her eyes and forced a smile, her gaze comforting me.

"Your right, I'm glad I met you."

She let out a warm smile and we walked back to her apartment and went to sleep, both thinking about the accident.

One Week Later

It's been a week since I I visited Y/N, I went home a day after the late night walk. Though, we kept in contact with each other and text and call all the time. Honestly, I think, just think that I like her. But probably not, were totally platonic.

I walk into my office and sit down in my seat, just about to stream. I click the Go Live button and after a minute turn on my screen.

"Hello Everyone! Welcome to the stream!" I shout at the monitor and the chat scrolls by. "If your wondering, we have a special guest today! You might not have met them before, let me just join the discord call." I click discord on my computer and click, join call.

"Hello!?"

"Hey, Y/N!" I shout thru the mic.

"Hi! What are we doing, again? I forgot," She asks.

"Minecraft horror maps," I smile and hear a noise from her end of the call. "Everything okay over there?"

"I HATE HORROR!" She shouts. I laugh and log onto Minecraft, then invite Y/N once I get in. I smile when I see, U/N has joined the game. "Just know I never agreed to this!"

After the stream

"Thanks for joining! I'll see you next stream!" I wave goodbye to the camera and end the stream. "That was fun!"

"Yeah, thanks for letting me join!" She says and crouches to me in Minecraft. I crouch back and she leaves the call and game. I leave the game too and collapse on my bed. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. That's a beautiful name, just as beautiful as her. I look out my window and smile widely, what a wonderful person you are.