Chapter Thirteen

<Y/N POV>

"Wilbur?"

I stared down at the lifeless body that had been Wilbur and place my hand on his cheek. "C-Come on, Wilbur. Stop playing." He doesn't respond. My eyes start to widen and I lift my hand from his back to see it covered in blood. "No. No no no, this can't be happening-"

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me." The man with the gun shouts before both the robbers run out of the theatre room and disappear from sight. Suddenly, I feel a hand hold mine and turn back to Wilbur who is looking at me.

"Wilbur! Thank god, your awake," I say with a relieved smile, but he doesn't look so happy. 

"Y/N, I can't move." He whispers back to me which makes my heart shatter. A tear escapes my eye as I take a deep breath.

"Then I'm getting you to a hospital." I lift him and carry him to the door slowly before laying him in a seat on the back of my car. "There is one near here, don't worry. Just wait a little longer!"

As I drive the car I hear Wilbur's breathing start to harden and start to drive faster. Finally, we arrive and I carry him to the front desk before the lady notices me and him.

"Help!" I shout before she stands up and calls to the other doctors that take him away. I watch as they roll him away and I sit down.

3 hours later

"Excuse me?" I hear a voice say before opening my eyes. In front of me was a doctor holding a clip board.

"Yes?" I ask while sitting up. He hands me the clip board.

"He's alive but might need to stay here for another day or two before he can go home." The doctor says as I nod. "I'll need your name and here is this card just in case of any emergencies. You may see him now."

I take the card and stand up and he leads me to a door with the number, 234. I take a deep breath before walking in and I see Wilbur laying on the bed. He looks at me and I wave and smile before taking a seat next to him.

"Hey, Will," I greet him with a concerned smile and he smiles back.

"Hey,"

"How are you feeling?" I ask, in which he turns to the giant window and sighs.

"The doctor said I might be paralyzed from the neck down..."

My eyes widen at Wilbur's sudden news. Paralyzed? But why? My eyes start to tear up, "Your joking right?"

Wilbur stays silent and tears start falling from my eyes. Wilbur quickly turns back to me with a shocked face.

"nononono, don't cry!"

"How can you be so calm? Your gonna be paralyzed for the rest of your life!" I said until I took a closer look at him and realized.

"It was a joke..." He mumbled and I stared at him in complete shock before a feeling of relief appeared. "I'm sorry, it was just to brighten the mood! Or, maybe it wasn't the nicest joke..."

I stood up and hug him tightly and whisper, "Thank god your okay. You don't know how worried I was."

After a moment, I felt him hug me back and we stayed like this for a while before I let go.

"Well, I think I gotta get going. I'll come visit you tomorrow." I wave at him and he waves back.

_________________________________________________________________

YOO! I'm gonna be honest, I am loosing a little motivation for this story. Luckily, I have exactly what I want to do for next chapter, I think it's time for it. Also, if you have any suggestions or requests for other stories you want me to write, I will definitely take it into consideration! Bye!