Chapter Twelve

I quickly turn to a man pointing a gun at the roof. Shit.

"What's going on?" I whisper to Y/N who was sitting next to me. Another man came in with a duffle bag, which seemed to be filled to the brim. What was happening? 

"I don't know..." She continued to stare at the two men at the stage. The two men looked up and at the rows and then reached their hands in the duffle bag before taking out other guns. My eyes widened and I heard whispers from the others.

Finally, the two men turned to the people in the seats and I saw a grin on their faces.

"You're probably confused about what's happening," The guy to the left shouted at us before lifting his gun. "This is a robbery!"

I glared at the man who pointed his gun at one of the people in their seats.

"If you don't listen to me," his grin turned into a giant smile and he pulled the trigger, shooting one of the people and making the others around him scream. "That will happen to you!"

My eyes widened as I stared at the man who was shot and the people around him. I felt myself start to shake and turn to Y/N who looked at the two men at the bottom, anger in her eyes. I noticed her clench her hands and put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Now, you are my hostages! I'd recommend listening to my every word are you'll die here! Now, first things first, I want everyone to hand me their wallets!"

I watched as everyone threw down their wallets, but Y/N just continued to glare at him. The man then turned to us, "I said, everyone."

I shook her shoulder and signaled her to give him her wallet, but she didn't listen, she was going to be killed.

"I'll count till three!" The man shouted at Y/N. I quickly grabbed her bag in search of her wallet, "3!"

I continued to search, but couldn't find it. "2!"

"Please, he'll shoot you!" I whisper yell at Y/N which makes her turn to me before the man shouts back.

"1-"

"WAIT!!!" I shout before holding up her wallet. "Here! Take it!"
I throw it down and the man glares at me before scoffing at dropping the wallet into the duffle bag.

"Next time I'll kill you instantly." He shouts at us.

"What was that for!?" Y/N shouts quietly at me while hitting me on the shoulder. I turn to her and clench my teeth.

"You could have been killed!" I whispered-yelled back.

"I had him, you didn't have to cut in." She said with an annoyed tone.

I sighed before reaching for my phone in my pocket, then an idea came to my mind. I slowly dialed 911 before the ringer went off alarming the men at the stage.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" One of them shouted at me. I quickly lifted the phone to my ear and heard the voice on the other side.

"Hello? How may I help you?"

The man pointed his gun at me and I froze.

"Put the phone down or I'll shoot you!" He threatened. I looked at the gun before whispering something to the lady on the other side.

"Hello?"

"National Theatre, London. Send help" I said before dropping the phone. Without another second, the guy shot me in the chest.