Chapter Fourteen

<Y/N POV>

A couple days after Wilbur's released from the hospital

Ring Ring. Ring Ring. I sigh and reach for my phone, then pick it up and put it to my ear, "Hello?" On the other side, I can hear lots of wind breezing by.

"Y/N!" I hear a boy with a British Accent shout into the phone. "Can you meet me next to the lake near the park?" "Sure! What for? It's pretty early." I ask, curiously before standing up from my bed.
"It's a surprise!" he says and hangs up. I stare at the phone before getting dressed and going outside, it's a little windy but I just make my way to the lake. After I get there, the wind is heavier and its quite empty, but in the distance I see a tall man in the distance. I walk up to him as he walks up to me.

"Will?"
"Hey, Y/N"
I stared at him before he grabs my hands. What's going on?
"Y/N, I know this might now be the best time." He shouts loud enough for me to hear him, but just barely. "It's early and really windy,"
What's he trying to say?
"But, I can't hold it in anymore, I have to tell you before it's too late."
I continue to get more confused as he speaks.
"Y/N" I gaze into his eyes and after a moment of silence, he speaks, "I'm in love with you."
My eyes widen and suddenly all the wind and noise goes quiet, just as if I was in a romantic movie.
"What?" I mumble before he cups my face with both of his hands and, but I continue to stare into his eyes.
"I've loved you for awhile." He says and a smile grows on his face.
I couldn't believe what he was telling me, Wilbur liked me?
"Y/N?"
I chuckle before smiling, "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to process what your telling me."
He smiles before leaning his forehead on mine, I blush a little.
"Do you like me back?" He askes, a little nervous.
"Yeah, I do." I answer and he lets out a long sigh of relief.
"Then there's something I've also been wanting to do for a long time." He says before leaning in and his lips pressing against mine. My eyes widen before I give in to the warmth of the kiss and close my eyes. I feel the whole world stop and lay my hand on his cheek before we both pull away from each other. I gaze into his beautiful brown eyes and smile.
"That just happened," I whisper and he smiles widely before pulling me into a big hug.
"Y/N?" He whispers back to me and we both stay in a hug for a while.
This was a dream come true.
"Yeah?" I answer. He pulls out of the hug and looks up at the sky, the sun rising making the sky turn orange.
"One day, lets paint the sky yellow."