Chapter Ten

BEGINNING OF ARC TWO
Once upon a time,

The stars were shining and the moon was bright that night. It was peaceful and nothing could interrupt them, nothing.

"Tell me, Wilbur."
Wilbur turned to Y/N who was smiling softly.
"Who are you?"
This caught Wilbur off guard, What did she mean?
"What is your past?"
He smiled at her and brushed a strand of her hair off of her face and behind her ear with his finger, him gazing into her eyes as she gazed into his. He then smiled and placed his hand on her right cheek, "I'll tell you one day."

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I lift my left hand and smash the alarm abruptly, me being wide awake. I had woken up early in the morning after having a dream about Wilbur and I. I never fell back asleep, I was to busy thinking about the dream, and it got me thinking. What was Wilbur's past before the accident? I never thought to ask, but I am super curious now.

I got up from my bed and got ready for work before heading there. Francis and I were planning to go out today to the once a year festival, Field Day 2021. It was a festival I had never gone too, but was pretty excited for. Francis and I were never really friends. We were mostly just acquaintances, though she invited me and I thought it would be fun.

"Hey, Y/N! You excited for tonight?" She asks and greets me in. I wave back and nod with a smile on my face to show my excitement before walking behind the counter. "I hope you don't mind, but I invited someone else to go with us. My friend, Karl,"

I turn to her a bit surprised but smile, "Sure! The more the merrier!"

She lets out a long sigh of relief and we both go back to work, talking every now and then.

After Work

Once work is over, we both head to home to get changed and then come back to the festival. It is a long night and I get to meet Karl, he's pretty chill. I think Francis might like him, but I don't know. They left me alone to go see some of the stands, so now I'm standing in the middle of a giant crowd, and I hate giant crowds, oh god. 

I slowly back away from the crowd and hide at a tree. Maybe I should call Francis and tell her I'm heading home, this was a nightmare. I dial her number on my phone and wait for her to answer, after a full minute, this number seems to be busy, leave a voice message or call later. Damn it, she isn't answering. I have no idea where I even am, this is a nightmare. I start to walk forward but accidentally bump into someone and quickly say sorry.

"Y/N?" The guy looks down at me and his voice is very familiar. I look up at the tall guy and realize.

"Wilbur?"

_______________________________

:0000 Exactly 500 words, well. I'm gonna leave this chapter like this! As you can tell, it's the beginning of a new arc, AND Chapter Ten! Wooohoooo! Thank you for 53 views, I couldn't be happier! See you tomorrow!