Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall ~ Chapter 55

(I've got to watch season 5 yet, so please remain from spoilers ^^)

After class 1-A decided to shop with the whole class together leaving out Todoroki and Bakugou, (Y/n) and the others arrived later than they had agreed on with the class because of Naruto having slept in. The moment they walked into the mall everyone glanced around speechless.

"Woah.. This is so much bigger than I had expected." Naruto looked around almost losing the others while doing so. "Yeah.. and look at all the different options of clothing for all kinds of quirks!" Lee pointed at a Shoji's type quirk tracking suit, much like his own with stars in his eyes "Maybe I can give our classmates these as thank you presents." He smugly said rubbing his chin in thought, but was interrupted by Neji grabbing him by his collar and dragging him away "Please refrain from buying anything embarrassing." Neji pleaded.

"Ah! There they are!" Kirishima exclaimed pointing towards the ninjas. Quicking their pace they met up with class 1-A. "What took you guys so long?" As Sero asked his question (Y/n) and all the others turned to look at Naruto, who looked away whistling hands behind his head. "Someone had overslept." Sakura said.

"Oh well, we were just about to discuss the plans for today." Kirishima then proceeded to plan when everyone should meet up after having bought their things.

Sighing Neji grabbed Lee by the shoulder "I will take care of Lee, so he won't buy something unnecessary." With that, the two walked off. "What a drag." Shikamaru ended up walking off alone. Naruto had spotted a ramen shop and dragged Gaara with him as Gaara had promised to join for ramen a few days prior. Before Sai could walk off Sakura stopped him and joined him before he could cause trouble.

(Y/n) turned to Hinata with a small smile "Wanna shop together." She asked the shy girl who watched Naruto's figure disappear in the crowd. "S-sure" She stuttered, her cheeks having a light pink tint, embarrassed as she was caught staring.

As they were passing a store that had closed down, (Y/n)'s eyes widen as the feeling of being watched came over her. She swiftly turned around to look behind her but froze as her eyes met purple ones. A hooded figure stood in the middle of the street, people rushing past them, their purple staring right back at (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones.

As she realized the power behind the eyes, she quickly looked away, but as her gaze returned to where the hooded figure stood it had disappeared. Realizing her mistake (Y/n) tried to locate the hooded figure again as she frequently looked around, when suddenly a hand was placed on her should making her cease all movement.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Hinata asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

Placing a hand on her heart and taking in a deep breath "Not after you scared me half to death." (Y/n) said with a small smile.

Letting go of her shoulder "Ah! Sorry!" Hinata apologized immediately. "No no no," (Y/n) shook her head as she moved her hands in a no motion "it wasn't your fault." as she tried to calm down Hinata. "I just thought.." (Y/n) glanced back at where the hooded figure once stood while gulping down her saliva "I saw something."

~Meanwhile~

A hooded figure made their way out of Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall a happy aura around them "I see you found your answer." A second hooded figure appeared next to the other. Glancing at each other as they reveal themselves as they entered a dark alley as Shigaraki and Madara "And did you find your information?"Shigaraki asked scratching his neck.

Holding his head high as he slightly looked down at shigaraki "Certainly, she seems to have been traumatized by my Genjutsu." A smug grin appeared on his face "Her responses are different from the ones she had before I had placed my Genjustu on her."