Kakashi vs Eraser Head ~ Chapter 39

3rd person P.o.v

Aizawa stood on the training grounds his hands in his pockets waiting for the sign the principal would give to start their battle. While Kakashi was still reading his book.

"I wonder how this will end" (Y/n) muttered to herself.

"Me too, how will a copy quirk work with a eraser quirk" Kirishima said.

"Go Kakashi-Sensei!!" Naruto cheered.

"Go Aizawa-Sensei!!" Ashido cheered.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

Within a blink of an eye Kakashi had put away his book and stood in a fighting position his left eye still covered. Kakashi knew nothing about his oponent so he held his gaurd up.

"Anyways (y/n) it won't be that bad, the last time he met with an eraser the eraser won" Naruto said leaning his head on his hands.

"Pfft-" (Y/n) tried to hold her laughter but couldn't.

"Hahahahahaha!!" (y/n) laughed.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima asked.

"Naru.." (Y/n) tried to calm down "Naruto, when he first met Kakashi-Sensei, Kakashi-Sensei was late so he had set up a prank for him by putting an eraser in between the doors and when Kakashi-Sensei opened it, it fell right onto his head, Ahh~ it was so fucking hilarious" (Y/n) said wiping a tear away with her finger.

"If he can't dodge an eraser than he won't stand a chance with Aizawa-Sensei!" Mineta exclaimed.

"That's what Naruto said, now Naruto what happened again" (Y/n) said with a innocent smile.

Naruto felt a shiver go down his spine.

"I'm not repeating it, you know it best (y/n), dattebayo" Naruto said.

"Can you guys shut up, they're starting" Shikamaru said.

(Y/n) and everyone else listening to their conversation turned their attention back to the fight.

Kakashi made the first move by running towards Aizawa his left eye still covered. Aizawa put on his goggles and activated his quirk.

'Interesting, my chakra flow has stopped. Which means as his eyes glow red I can't use any jutsu that requires chakra' Kakashi analyzed.

Kakashi still went for the attack but instead of using ninjutsu he used taijutsu. Kakashi went for a kick in the side by Aizawa but was stopped by the scarf of Aizawa, holding him tightly. Aizawa blinked for a second, feeling his chakra come back Kakashi quickly used the substitution jutsu. He quickly hid behind one of the hills watching Aizawa.

"Hah! How lame! I thought you said he was powerful!" Monoma exclaimed.