Renaming ~ Chapter 25

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was running around searching for principal Nezu when I saw him talking to Aizawa-Sensei. I stopped right in front of them.

"Oh, miss (l/n) what are you doing here? And are you alright, I've heard about your situation" Principal Nezu said.

"I wanted to ask you about my friends" I say.

"Oh? And what did you want to ask about it?" Principal Nezu asked.

"I wanted to ask if they could stay in U.A, I-I mean like could my friends be accepted in U.A and take classes here. The same goes for Lady Tsunade and Kakashi-Sensei but then a-as teachers or something.." I say a bit nervous.

"They can take the same entrance exam as everyone else" I added.

Principal Nezu took on thinking poze and frowned.

"Hm.. Why are you applying this?" Principal Nezu asked.

"Because they were suddenly teleported here, I want to keep an eye on them so that they can settle down in this country. And believe me when I say this but they can be awesome future heroes" I smiled.

"Hm.. 9 people is a bit too small for the entrance exam. But I've a better idea" Principal Nezu smirked.

"Can you send your friends towards my office in this stadium please I would like to have them fill in their quirks and other information we need from them" Principal Nezu asked.

I gave him a small salute and said with a smile "Will do sir!" I than ran off towards my friends.

After only a few seconds of running around I saw Gaara talking to Todoroki.

"Hello, is it alright if I borrow Gaara for a few minutes?" I say placing my hand on Gaara's shoulder.

Todoroki was surprised to see me suddenly behind Gaara, but Gaara probably sensed me coming so he wasn't surprised I was standing behind him.

"Hey (y/n), what do you want to talk about?" Gaara asked as he turned to look at me.

"I'll explain later" I say as I lifted Gaara off of his feet, carrying him bridal style.

"Eh!??" Gaara said as I ran away towards principal Nezu's office.

"Oh your back (l/n)?" Principal Nezu said sipping his tea.

"I'll be back" I say as I put a really confused Gaara down onto his two feet and ran away.

"Oh look it's Hinata and Neji" I mumbled to myself as I saw the two Byakugan users talking to themselves.

"Hinata, Neji I need you to come with me" I say as I stopped right next to them.

"Oh? And why is that (y/n)? I first want you to answer my questions on where we are" Neji said sternly.

"I'll explain later, now come with me" I say as I lifted them of the ground and put them above my shoulders.

"Put me and lady Hinata down!!" Neji protested.

I ignored him and ran towards principal Nezu's office once again. I put them down and before they could ask me why I did that I ran away searching for the others. I saw Tsunade and without telling I grabbed her and dragged her all the way to the office and before she could scold me I ran away searching for the others only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kakashi-Sensei.

"I saw that you were collecting the others, any explanation why?" Kakashi-Sensei asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm.. I'll explain later" I lifted him up off of his feet and within an eye blink we were in principal Nezu's office once again.