U.A Entrance Exam~ Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"No I lied, I am going to U.A"

"WHaaaatttt!!!" He was surprised.

"Yeah I heard it was one of the best hero high schools in Japan so I wanted to check it out" I patted his shoulder.

"You were planning to go to that school to right Midoriya" I smiled.

"Y-y-y-y-y-yeah! How'd you know!?" He asked.

"I know everything~" I joked around letting my hands wave in front of my face as I took of running home.

~time skipp~

After a few months it was almost time for the big day! The entrance exam! I was going to the beach together with Midoriya since I wanted to rest for today I've been training every day so I deserve a lazy day. So I sat down in the sand and watch the waves. I had explained Midoriya about the nine tails when we got home that day but more simpler. I just told him that to safe the village the leader of the village had to seal a demon inside of me and my best friend and that the seal can't be broken so he doesn't have to worry about that.

"So you are going to play being a hero in this world?" Nine tails mocked me.

"No, I'm want to be a hero I always wanted to help people who couldn't" I talked back.

I had the darker side of the nine tails inside of me so it was alot harder to control him when I was angry.

"Insolent girl" He growled.

"Like your one to talk" I turned around and left before he could talk back.

"Hey (y/n) why were talking in yourself?" Midoriya asked.

"Not talking in myself I was talking to someone" I stood up and dusted myself to get rid of the sand.

"I'm going running see you at home" I say as I ran off.

~time skipp~

I was waiting for Midoriya at the entrance of U.A when I finally saw him he was talking to Bakugou, and when he was about to take a step he tripped over his own two feet, I ran to catch him but he was already safed by some brown haired girl. I stopped right in front of Midoriya causing a wind to blast in their faces.

"Wow!! You're really fast! What's your quirk!?" The girl asked.

I pointed at Midoriya who was freaking out.

"Ah, sorry that I used my quirk on you I just thought falling before a important test would bring bad luck" The girl said putting Midoriya on his feet.

"Ah and you what is your quirk? How were you so fast!?" She said enthusiastic.

"I didn't use my quirk, I'm naturally this fast" I shrug.

Everyone who saw me run and heard my answer was shocked.

"H-how!?" She asked.

"Training" I turn around and walk away.

"Oh and good luck with the exam" I smiled at her.

I walked inside the building walking towards the room where we were supossed to go and sat down in a random seat later on midoriya sat down next to me on the right and he noticed that Bakugou was sitting next to him.

~Time skipp~

I was in area F waiting for the hero Present Mic to give the signal i picked up the name thanks to Midoriya's fanboying. I was wearing my usual ninja outfit with my katana so people were staring at me weirdly.