Round 1 ~ Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Alright I think I'm ready for this battle" I say a bit nervous.

I turned around and walked out of the room towards the battle area.

"THE BATTLE BETWEEN (L/N) (Y/N) VS AIRAI ASUGA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN HOW WILL THIS TURN OUT, WILL IS BE DONE IN A SECOND LIKE THE LAST MATCH OR WILL IT TURN INTO A LONG BATTLE!!!" Present Mic yelled.

When I walked into the view of the audience, they began to cheer loudly. I stood on the battle area facing Airai.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!" Present Mic yelled.

I grabbed a kunai and took on a fighting stance reading myself for her to attack. She was all tensed up her muscles stiff and was a bit jumpy at every movement I made.

'She's nervous'

I really want to help her to loosen up but this was a battle and she was my enemy I can't just simply say 'Yo, you alright? Come on loosen up' No that would only put me at an disadvantage.

~Meanwhile with the audience~

"Woah look at her eyes! The way she is looking at the other girl is like she is scaning her for mutiple possibilities how she will attack or defend herself" One pro hero said pointing at (y/n).

"Yeah, it seems like she has been through many battles" Another pro hero said narrowing his eyes looking at (Y/n).

"But I thought that class 1-A only went through one battle with villains"

"She seems so focused in the battle"

"OI!! Are you girls going to move or what!!!" A asshole yelled getting impatient.

~Back to (Y/n)'s P.o.v~

"Tch, NO I'M GOING TO BAKE SOME CUPCAKES!! SO CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M CONCENTRATING!!" I yell at the asshole shocking a few people.

"Alright" I say returning my attention back to Airai who was now gone.

"Huh?" I say lowering my kunai.

'Okay she can either turn invisble or something or.. She is in the ground'

I began to smirk while putting my kunai back into my pouch. I walked towards the middle of the field and looked down. I jumped up into the air and turned around so I was facing the ground. I put my fist which was coated in chakra in front of me and charged to the ground.

"Here I come!" I laughed.

My fist hit the ground when suddenly the ground crumbled under my fist revealing Airai shocked with wide eyes underneath the earth.

"SHE SMASHED THE BATTLE AREA!!!" Present Mic yelled.

"Yosh" I landed on my feet looking around for Airai.

"WHAT HUMONGOUS STRENGHT!!!" Present Mic.

"Oh please Sakura is far more stronger with this sort of punches than me" I mumble to myself.

"Lightning style: Lightning blade!" I say as I cut through a huge boulder of the battle area's ground.

"Ekk!!" Airai squeaked.

'Okay now it's irritating me'

"Yo! Can you stop being so nervous! This is a battle right!!? Let me see what you can do or I'm going to end this battle within the minute!!!" I yelled at her making her squeak again.