Prologue

Appearence: 

(h/l) (h/c).

Hair style(for example a ponytail or braids): Whatever you would like.

(e/c) and (s/t).

Outfit:

Headband: Where the red bandthingy just above you waist and under your breast there is your headband and the color is red to match the outfit

Height: 160 cm.

Age: 15.

Chakra nature: Water, wind, yang release and lightning.
(A/n: I know I know, it's strange but the explanation will be found at the end of the prologue so)

A bit of (y/n)'s background:

(Y/n) is almost just like naruto, Minato and Kushina were best friends with her parents and because of the nine tails attacking the village they went out to help with their little 5 months old girl in hands. When they arrived they saw what was happening and were on the verge of tears but held them in. Since Naruto couldn't hold all of the nine tails chakra in his small body (y/n)'s parents offered if the other half could be seald in their little girl and they agreed but minato seald just a tiny bit of the nine tails chakra inside of him just to be sure that they could handle that much chakra in their little bodies. When the nine tails was finaly seald kushina had just enough strenght to tell her best friends and the hogake their sons name and fell to the ground, (m/n) couldn't hold back her tears anymore and started to cry her heart out (f/n) held baby (y/n) in his hands while thighting his grip and the cloth surounding their little girl not hurting her in anyway. The hogake took the task to take care for Naruto, after a few years Naruto was now living by himself and was going to school. Naruto was curious why (y/n)'s parents didn't look at him with the same look like all of the villagers but he noticed something else (y/n) got sometimes the same stares as naruto did so he ended up talking to her, she didn't knew why either but they ended up being friends. After Naruto had an encounter with mizuki he told naruto that the nine tails was inside him and (y/n) which causes him to ask (y/n)'s parents about it and they confirmed it and told naruto not to tell her since they would do it and (y/n) took it as an shock but accepted it.

Sadly (y/n) was put on another team instead together with naruto, she didn't really knew anybody accept naruto but the other guys on the team were really talented in their jutsu and strategy while (y/n) could blend into the environment and analyze the environment well. She wasn't a knuckle head just like naruto she held her cool and would analyze the situation before acting but her carefree personality can sometimes be in the way of that but when serious she can be quite scary. Since she had the nine tails inside of her Jiraiya had her and naruto train with him for two years. She had heard her team mates had joined the Anbu because of their talent she was sad but happy for them, fast forward to jiraiya's death (y/n) was devastated about jiraiya's death but naruto was worse then (y/n), but they realized being depressed about his death wouldn't change anything so after handeling a few things the two went to mount Myoboku to learn Sage mode, (y/n) needed more practice then naruto so she stayed behind while naruto dealt with Pain. (Y/n) had finally learn sage mode and went back to the village to find it destroyed but people were working on the roads and the hole to make it stable so it doesn't cause a avalanche. It was a really big project to build the village again but the more people the faster it's done. (Y/n) had asked Sakura to teach her some medical ninjutsu just to be sure and if she would join a mission with her she wouldn't be the only medical ninja in the team.