The quiet one, the loud one and me

(This was inspire by the multiple threesome's I've read)

I was tired of all of it, tired of the hand holding, the kissing or catching them making out when the students were long gone. I loved both of them, I mean they were my best friends sense I started working at U.A. Nothing was any different on the outside, we all hung out, worked together and they would be flirty with me like normal. But every time I was around them my heart would break all over again, I just wanted it to stop.

I sit at the table with Hizashi and Aizawa, zoning out of reality when I see there hands mold together perfectly. looking down at the table like it was the most interesting thing I've seen.

all I could focus on was the pain I felt seeing them together, it made the pit in my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was going to throw up. If being in love with them hurt this much...did I really want them? Did I want to endure this any longer?

The men sitting in front of me turn their attention towards me, concern overwhelming their faces when they notice my tears before I do.

Hizashi try's grabbing my hand but I flinch away when I feel him barely graze my skin, he pulls back a look of hurt covering his face, "(Y/N) are you okay?" Mic asks quietly,

I stand up suddenly, knocking my chair back and wiping my tears pointlessly as they continue to fall, "I-I can't do this anymore."

grabbing my bag aggressively I speed walk out of the room, hoping to save some of the dignity I had left.

Aizawa's POV

I watch her walk out, my heart lurching in my chest seeing her pain stricken face, "what happened?" I asked Hizashi,

He looks at me with sorrow, "I don't know but we can't leaver her like that."

I nod and get up with his hand in mine, still being able to hear (Y/N)'s footsteps as we make it out of the teachers lounge.

Narrators pov

The truth is that Hizashi and Shota have been in love with you for a long time, before they started dating each other in fact. But they loved each other too so their feelings for you quickly got...complicated.

They hated seeing you in so much pain because little did you know...you're already theirs.

They would talk about you constantly, about how much they wanted you or how bad they wanted to ruin that beautiful body of yours. But they weren't sure how you'd react to being with both of them so on multiple occasions when they were going to mention it...they bitched out.

Your POV

Two pairs of footsteps come rushing behind me, the pattern in which they step let's me know exactly what the sound of shoes hitting the floor belong to.

I start walking even faster to my classroom, when I make it to the door I turn my head just enough to see Hizashi and Aizawa's worried expressions, "(Y/N) wait!"

I open the door eagerly and run in but before I can get the door closed all the ways it's being pushed open by blondie and his black hair companion.

I step back, letting them through the threshold of my classroom. From there They start walking closer to me as I start to step back,

"(Y/N) please tell us what's wro-" Aizawa pleads as he tries to reach his hand out to me,

I flinch and yell, "I can't do this anymore!"

They retract from me quickly at my loud outburst, "I can't- I can't hang out with you guys anymore..."

Hurt fills their chests painfully, so bad I could see it on their faces, Aizawa growls towards me trying to mask his pain, "why the hell not!"