Mr. and Mrs. Aizawa

(this was just an idea I got from a tik tok I watched so enjoy, also this might be pretty short compared to my other one shots. character is around Aizawa's age)

The beat in my head phones vibrate through my ear drums as I sweep the floor, pretending the broom stick is a microphone. I often do this when Shota's at work, I know he hates loud- well anything, so I always wear headphones. I continue to jam out to music and clean the rest of the house, we're both so busy and Shota's so tired the least I could do is clean a bit.

I rock my hips to the beat of the music slowly as I wash the dishes, my booty shorts riding up my butt slowly. I finish putting the dishes in the dishwasher, closing the door to the machine.  slowly beginning to bend my knees, my hips still swaying.

My quiet voice following along with the lyrics, steadily making my way back up so my legs are straight. I bend down, sliding my hands down my thighs making it to my calves then to my ankles before snapping my upper body back up. With My back towards the kitchen counter, I lean my hands on it slowly sliding them out. My head tilted back, arms straight along the counter as I swing my hips. I snap my head back up, spinning myself around to face the sink once more.

Before I can break out into a musical number, I go to one of the dirty windows putting glass cleaner on a paper towel to start wiping down the glass surface. But without even realizing it my hips continue to sway in a seductive dance.

Before I know it I feel a pair of hands on my hips rocking with me, I quickly turn around to see Shota smirking , taking one of my ear buds out I squeak out in embarrassment,

"Sh-shota h-how long have you been home?"

A chuckle coming from his throat before he speaks, "Long enough to watch my sexy wife shaking her ass."

My face reddens, "ooh god." I lean my head against his chest to hide my face,

"Mmm...so hot kitty...I almost can't stop myself." A gravel appearing in his tone, he slides his hands down to my ass squeezing then slapping it firmly.

I moan instinctively,"shotaaa, you can't tease me like this. You need to sleep."
I pout into his chest happy he can't see me acting like a child.

He leans down whispering in my ear, "But daddy wants to pleasure his adorable little kitten."

I attempt to speak, "b-but--"

He tilts my head so his lips meet mine, to cut me off. I slide my hands up to his shoulders and into his hair, gripping it softly. He pulls me against his body roughly as our tongues twirl around each other, I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. his hands holding me up by my ass before he walks us to our bedroom.

placing me down on the bed, never breaking our kiss. he leaves kisses all the way down my frame at an agonizingly slow pace, he finally makes it to my shorts pulling them down along with my underwear throwing them to the side.

"fuck...I'll never get tired of seeing how wet I make you."

he runs two fingers in between my folds slowly, once his thumb meets my clit he rubs slow circles around it causing me to gasp. he begins massaging my clit faster, his tongue slipping in an out of my aching cunt steadily. he removes his thumb, replacing it with his tongue.

I moan his name quietly, "mmm...shota.''

he flicks his tongue on my bundle of pleasure then sliding a finger inside of me, he begins pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy at a steady pace. he sucks on my clit and pumps faster, curling his fingers to hit my G-spot. I buck my hips into his mouth, running my finger into his soft black hair and pulling slightly. I arch my back as his tongue picks up speed. I pull on his hair tighter making him growl, the sound reverberates onto my clit making me moan sweetly. he lifts his head up, adding a second finger to pound into me,

"say my name kitty cat." his voice demands,

"sh-shota." I whimper out my his name,

his fingers stop moving, " you know what name I want."

"d-daddy!" I groan louder chasing my orgasm,

he goes back down swirling his tongue on my clit and continuing to pump his fingers even faster than before, I can feel my orgasm boiling up in my stomach. he lightly bites down on my clit then adds a third finger into my pulsing hole,

"daddy I'm gonna-"

My orgasm makes my hips buck up into his face once more, eyes rolling back into my head. soon feeling his lips back track up to my lips, tasting my cum on his lips drags a whine from my throat. once we part I take a deep breath, Shota wraps his arms around my waist. Laying his head on my chest, leaving light kisses all over.

"want more?" Aizawa asks,

I giggle, "Don't you want something?"

he chuckles with me, " I just love seeing you cum kitten."

as soon as the words leave his mouth I can feel my pussy throb,

I groan, "But you need to sleep, Mr. sleeping bag."

he scoffs sliding his hand back down to my core, rubbing my engorged clit once more, I moan and hiss at the over stimulation.

"mmm... you know I can't say no when you touch me like that."

he smirks, " Exactly, now let me eat my dinner."

Shota eats me out 2 more times before his jaw begins to hurt and I'm an overstimulated, twitching and Cumming mess. we finally lay down together, his head laying on my chest as I lull in and out of sleep,

"I love you kitten." he whispers,

"I love you...too."

(1025 words)