Reunion

(got this idea from an asmr audio)

I've been missing for months, My mission went the wrong way and I had to go into hiding. Sadly everyone thinks I'm dead including my best friend, Shota Aizawa. It was especially hard not telling him what was going on or what happened, 

 Even so I stand in front of Shota's door knocking on it eagerly, I hear shuffling and groans on the other side before the door opens,

"Who the hell-"

Our eyes meet and there's an awkward silence for a moment, "Heyyyyyy sleeping bag."

"I th-thought you were...dead...what the fuck (Y/N)! where have you been!?"

I flinch at his sudden yelling, "I can't talk about it, you know I can't..."

He pulls me into his home and shuts the door behind me with a thud, "You could've done anything to let me know you were alive, what did you think I wouldn't care!?"

I look around his messy apartment and his disheveled frame, "I-I don't know, I thought you wouldn't notice or I don't know I just-."

"Wouldn't notice? WOULDN'T NOTICE?! BAKA!! how could you think that?!"

He backs me up against the door and traps me between his arms, a scowl evident on his face. I'm ready for him to hit me but he doesn't, Instead he wraps me in his arms holding me close to his body,

"I was losing my mind without you...there's so much I need to tell you and I thought I would never get the chance."

I wrap my arms around him and breath in his scent, same old cologne and catnip that always calms me down,

"I'm here Shota, I'm alive." I say while petting his messy black hair,

I can feel tears staining my shoulder as he cries silently, "Please don't leave, not again...I can't take it."

I smile, "I won't."

He let's go of me with his hands still on my hips, When I see his sad and teary eyes all I can feel is pain. Letting tears slip from my eyes, "I'm sorry."

I wipe his tears while he wipes mine, his thumb coming across my bottom lip slowly.

We look at each other feeling sudden tension surround us and before I know it his lips are on mine, my first instinct is to pull back to see if he's just messing with me but I decide against it and melt into the kiss.

He backs me up against the door using it as leverage to pick me up by my ass, then pushing me back against the door.

My hands weave into his hair as he starts grinding against my core. I whimper and whine into his mouth as he hits my clit almost perfectly, he growls and lifts me off the door to walk me to his bed room. 

He falls on the bed with me under him, his hands pull at the hem of my shirt making me lift it over my head. he follows my lead taking off his shirt and unbuckling his pants, I push down my pants while waiting for him I slide my hand under the material of my panties. caressing my clit and moaning at the friction, I feel his eyes on me as I pleasure myself. 

"sh-shouta please..." I moan, 

he growls as his voice drops an octave, "what kitty?" 

 my back arches, "Oh god, please fuck me shouta!" 

He smirks, " ok, but first...I wanna taste you." 

he lifts me up, laying me down so that my dripping pussy is right above his face and his hardened cock is right below my mouth. without question I lick a line up his shaft then swirl my tongue around the head while holding the base of his cock with my hand. Precum dribbles out and on to the rest of his dick, I used my hands to spread it like lubricant. finally I plunge his eager cock into my mouth sliding it down my throat before I begin bobbing my head. feral growls and moans erupt from him giving me the encouragement I need to keep going. 

finally he latches his lips onto my clit. sucking and licking my bundle of nerves impatiently. I moan against him, the vibrations make him buck his hips sending his shaft deeper down my throat. I gag slightly but continue to pleasure him as he does me. his tongue traveling down to my aching hole to tongue fuck me into oblivion, I almost can't hold a pace to continue satisfying him. But I do so faster to get him to cum before I do, I use my hand to get the part of his length I can't get with my mouth. 

his cock begins to twitch against my tongue as I grind against his face trying to chase my orgasm, he sucks my clit harder making it even more difficult to focus. But finally his cum shoots down my throat making him moan against my pussy, I lift my mouth off his length with a pop before moaning louder then I intended. His tongue picks up speed, his hands gripping my thighs harshly, 

"come on kitten cum for me." he groans, 

I grind against his tongue harder, practically suffocating him with my thighs before I'm Cumming in his mouth. I twitch as my thighs quiver slightly, 

"oh fuck!" I moan, 

"good kitty, you taste better then I imagined." he breathes out, 

my sensitive core pulses at the praise before Shota has flipped me on my back with him hovering almost menacingly above me, he makes eye contact with me as his cock sinks into my pulsing cunt. we moan at the same time before he waits a moment to let me adjust to his size. 

"ready? because when I'm done with you, you won't be walking for the next few days." 

I nod, "I'm read- oh shit!" 

before I can even finish my sentence he starts pounding into me relentlessly, his hands gripping my hips so hard I wouldn't be surprised if he left bruises. my mind a hazy mess as I whine and moan uncontrollably at his roughness, 

"you like that kitten, you like it rough?" 

"f-fuck...yes shouta! oh my...g-god." 

"this is punishment." his hips snapping back into me with each word, 

"for leaving me, letting me think you were dead." 

my heart stops at his words as he continues to pound into me, 'I really hurt him...fuck I love him so much I can't let him continue.' 

"sh-shota stop." 

his eyes squeeze shut as he attempts not to cry, I pull him down by his neck and plant my lips firmly on his. his thrusts become slow and steady as his breathing shakes, 

"come on baby, I'm right here." 

our eyes meet his tears falling onto my cheeks, "I'm not leaving you, I'm alive because I-" 

"you?" he questions, 

"I stayed alive because I love you and when I was backed into a corner all I could think about...was you." 

Even as he continues to fuck me gently I still blush like a clown because of my confession but he just smiles like that's all he wanted to hear, "I love you too kitten." 

he thrusts become intentional, trying to my g-spot. And when he does I'm back to being a moaning mess, 

"fuck you feel so good.." he mumbles,

His hand wraps around my throat softly, he leans down enough to kiss me silencing my moans as his thrusts speed up, 

"cum with my kitten." 

he hits my g-spot once again as his cock twitches, his words are just enough to send me over the edge. falling into ecstasy, we moan and curse together as my pulsing walls makes him climax almost instantly. 

he groans, "fuuuck yes..." as I moan, 

he slows his thrusts to continue fucking his seed into me before falling next to my worn body, he pulls me into his side, 

"you ever leave me like that again your gonna get far worse then multiple orgasms." 

I giggle, "I won't leave you Shota...I promise." 

I close my eyes as his groggy voice melts my heart, "thank you kitty." 

I nuzzle into his neck with a smile. 

(I know it was kinda cheesy but we all need a little bit of cheese every once in awhile) 

(1403 words)