We would let the world burn for you Pt. 4

That night Aizawa and his henchmen drove me to my apartment, Aizawa and I walk in as the other two left. I lock my door behind us when I hear Shota release a heavy breath, "I'm sorry for scaring you, I would never put you in actual danger."

I close my eyes solemnly as I rest my head against the front door, "I know..."

Aizawa's foot steps echo in my ears before he rests his head on my shoulder, "come kitty, let's take a bath."

I nod and follow him to my bathroom, he picks me up by my waist and places me on the counter with ease, stunned I ask, "how do you manage to carry and lift me so easy."

He smirks as he turns on the water, putting his hand under it to check the temperature, "you act as if it was hard."

I giggle, "you have eyes love, I'm not a tiny little thing."

He growls, "and? Who said I wanted a tiny little thing?"

I blush and turn my head to the side, he gets up from his squatting position at the tub. Letting the water run as he moves my head to look at him, "every inch of you is perfect for me, your curvaceous body does things to me I can't even tell you."

I smile as the blush becomes even brighter against my skin, he smiles back before he begins to strip me down to only skin. I do the same for him, giggling as he chuckles along with me.

He walks to the tub and steps in before sitting down and beckoning me to sit on his lap as the steam rises from the water, I rest my head against his chest, his arms wrapping around me.

"I thought I'd warn you so you weren't surprised tomorrow but while I'm gone I'm gonna have me and my boys check in on you through out the day, we'll all take turns."

I turn my head to him in dis-belief, "so now I have three babysitters just because you don't want me going to work?! Are you fuckin' serious?!"

He chuckles before grabbing my chin, "not because of that, I know after our little talk you wouldn't dare.
But I have a dangerous job, so do they and by association that may put you in danger if any of my enemies find out about you. It's for your safety love."

I pout at him but remain in his hand, I understood why- didn't mean I was happy about it, "fine, have your watch dogs come."

He smiles, "thank you kitten."

I roll my eyes but smile, he brings my face closer before kissing me. I give in quickly before he reluctantly lets go.

"What the fuck did I get myself into?!"

The next day Aizawa leaves out the window again after kissing me hard and promising he'd try to be safe.

As I shut the window after watching him run down the street, I sigh in slight irritation. Not knowing when they'd be checking in on me or how long they would stay when they did come over, "whatever, I'm just gonna do what I need to do and they probably won't be here for very long."

The day goes on pretty normally, I cleaned, finished the chapter of the book I'm writing and continued about my day. Not being able to go to work was weird to say the least, I called the club soon after Shota left. I'll miss all the girls but I know this is for the best, I'd rather not see the wrath of Shota if I could help it.

Then a knock echoed in my ears, I sigh and roll my eyes but get up and open the door anyway. The glowing blue eyes that looked at me were nice to look at but the feeling of irritation didn't go away.

"hey doll face." Dabi says with a smirk.

I scoff, "hey." I walk away from the door as he walks behind me.