The truth comes out eventually Pt. 2

I sigh deeply before kneeling down to our daughter, "C/N, meet your dad, Aizawa Shota."

She stares at him for a second, in shock before walking up to him and raising her arms to signal she wanted him to pick her up. Without a moment of thought he picked her up, she immediately touches his hair.

She giggles, "your hair is like mine."

Shouta smiles with so much joy he looked like he would burst, "that's right, sweetheart."

After that moment, something I would never forget; we all gather in the kitchen to make breakfast. Shouta was connected at her hip the entire time, helping make scrambled eggs and flip pancakes. I couldn't even express how happy I was, C/N deserves a father...and just maybe we deserved another chance. 

Once breakfast is over, Aizawa and I walk our daughter to the school bus and make sure she gets on safely. As she starts walking up the steps she turns back to say, "I love you mommy, I love you daddy!" 

In unison Aizawa and I say back, "We love you too honey!"  C/N smiles so bright I could feel it, Aizawa could feel it. 

C/N walks up the rest of the steps and makes it inside before the bus doors close, we watch the bus drive off sighing in peace. I turn my head to see Aizawa staring back at me, those eyes never failed to make me blush. I turn my face away and begin heading back to the house, Aizawa catches up to me; sliding his fingers in between mine. We lock our hands together, walking in comfortable silence. 

 Once we make it home, I begin cleaning the kitchen while memorizing every smile from my daughter and her father's beautiful faces as we ate this morning, their laughter sounded so alike, and I never realized it until they were finally in the same room. Little did I know; lost in my daydreams, Aizawa was leaning against the entrance of the kitchen. Watching me smile like a fool as I clean. 

"I missed that." He says kindly, 

My head springs up from the counter I was staring at as I wiped it down, "Missed what?" 

He smirks, "Your smile." 

I giggle, "Still a smooth talker." 

He shrugs, "Not a smooth talker, just honest." 

I smile, "Always honest ...I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you." 

He sighs, "I can't blame you for being afraid, I can't imagine what I would've done if I was in your place. I'm just happy I'm here now, to do what I didn't get to." 

Tears begin to fall down my cheeks, he was so willing to accept what I did and forgive. Now, I don't know why I was so afraid, Aizawa steps closer to me. Wiping my tears away before holding my face in the palm of his hands, "No more tears kitten, I'm here now." 

I smile shakily up at him as he kisses my forehead, He meets my gaze and doesn't hesitate to kiss me. Aizawa always had a way of keeping what he truly felt at bay, but this kiss told me everything I needed to know. His hands fall from my face to the middle of my back, pulling me closer to his broad frame. My hands make their way into his hair, pulling him even closer. He grunts in approval before lifting me up onto the counter. I spread my legs to let him lean against me, his cock already hard and waiting for release. 

I pull back for a moment, catching my breath, "So ...Shota, do you still like when I call you, daddy?" 

A guttural growl makes its way past his lips, "Do you still like being called daddy's little slut?" 

my face turns beet red, "Y-yes." 

He chuckles devilishly, "Aw don't get all shy on me now darling, I know your body is begging for me." 

I whine as he pressed his bulge against me, hitting my clit in just the right place, "God! I missed that sound so fucking much, dreamt about, touched myself at the thought. I need you!" 

He pulled me back against his lips while he pulls down my Shorts and panties all at once, his fingertips making quick work of My sensitive nerve. I moan so I loud I almost feel bad for the neighbors, "Yes, just like that. Hearing your moans is my favorite song." 

 I whine even more eager than before, "Please Shota!" 

His fingers slowly penetrate me, "I'm sorry, say that again? I didn't quite hear you." 

"PLEASE DADDY."  I scream in pleasure, 

"Good girl." He praises, 

He removes his fingers as he unbuttons his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. He lubes up his cock before slowly pushing into my tight cunt, I hiss at the slight pain before relaxing into him. 

He stops for just a moment, "You're still so tight baby, have you been waiting for me all these years?" 

With lowered eyelids and heavy breath, I sheepishly nod. He smiles sweetly at me, "You're so fucking perfect." he praises as he slams into me, taking my breath away while my eyes roll back into my skull. 

His pace is tantalizingly slow at first, until my pussy begins to pulse around his shaft and all control is lost. He pounds into me like animal, never ceasing for breath as I moan and cry out for him, "FUCK! you're just like a bitch in heat, you want me to breed you, huh!?

I try my hardest not to slur my words, "Y-yes, daddy! Please!

He grunts in pleasure between maniacal laughter, "My good little slut, my perfect girl!" 

He continues fucking me deep and hard, bottoming out with each thrust. I try my hardest to keep my orgasm at bay but before long, it's too much and I moan out, "Daddy, p-please, I'm going to-" My words are cut short by my rippling orgasm, Shota moaning at the same time as I did. 

His cum seeping into me while his thrusts begin to slow to a stop, as our pants fill the air. Silence soon fills the room before Aizawa clears his throat, "So uh ...baby number 2?" 

(Word count: 1036) 

someone requested a second part to this so here you are! 

go drink some water and touch some grass.